I just opened up a $755,000,000 short on btc at $31600 We are headed down to $13000 now you've been warned...

I just opened up a $755,000,000 short on btc at $31600 We are headed down to $13000 now you've been warned. People like me are winners. We never lose. I've been in this space since 2011 and have made more money than this entire board combined.

I got into bitcoin when the only time to obtain it was through mining on a laptop on bitcoin talk forums
I Invested into the ethereum ICO at $0.40
Myself and my team of whales i work with pumped all the 2017 coins - tron , verge, omisego etcetc We were also responsible for mooning link up in the bear market and alot of the defi 2020 summer. We also pumped all of the layer 1's this market cycle like sol/luna/avax/one/ftm We literally control this entire market and make it go up and down which ever way we see fit. We harvested billions out of pleb retail newfags this market cycle and I am telling you right now that its all over.

I know the people who are behind the curtains and control this space. I and the people i know in this space create the tops and the bottoms. We run this market. Without guys like me you wouldn't have any pumps happen on any of your alts. So listen up faggots. Enter into a short like me with the big money and win. We are going to $13000 and maybe even down to $8800. You've been warned.

Attached: madeit.png (542x659, 179.64K)

you short got slurped, kek

I wish I looked like this. Instead I'm a fat fuck who can't get a girl to like me to save my life

why do you have pictures of naked muscular men saved?

Attached: c1b76cba-be71-11ec-ab9b-43d58cea22c6.png (1024x1024, 294.62K)

You are a stupid dumbass.

Turns out this cycle is different than the previous ones. Most dumbasses like you think the 2 year pump cycle since the last halving is over, however this time is different the market dynamics are totally different: lots of institutional investors are waiting for the bottom (and the bottom was already hit). We will now see HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in a massive pump possibly to $250k, your 750m short will be liquidated and you will feel like the biggest loser on this board. Got it dumbass? You are nothing and you control nothing you fucking stupid wannabe low iq faggot

Its funny how OP wanted to make the whole post filled with testosterone, yet he took the gayest pick one could ever muster. OP, we have a news for you, you are a bitch ass faggot.

>lifting for women
It's okay user. You were never meant to make it

It's easy just go to the gym and eat good

It's literally too easy

how many bitbean do u hold?
u have been warned.....

Looks like your 'team of whales' have decided to fuck you in the ass

Jannies clean this copy pasta.

Attached: 1651930344453.gif (498x498, 1.19M)

You will wish all your life if you never start. Go to the gym ASAP fattie or are you too much of a bitch?

calorie deficit is the only way.
I eat one lenny and larry cookie a day and snack on almonds or walnuts the rest of the day.

>no sex doll gf
NGMI

seeds will kill you, they're not meant to be eaten

Kek, not even a convincing larp.

Attached: chad fake.jpg (640x640, 55.71K)

faggot

Will Lunc go down to 0.00005 and then pump to
1 cent? Be kind, tell us your plans for Luna Classic

don't go to the gym if you're fat, it's a waste of money. eat less and buy a skipping rope or something to get in shape a little first before bothering with a gym

Drink apple cider vinegar before meals and don't eat after a filling lunch and you'll begin to shred fat effortlessly and without food cravings after a few days.
Intermittent fasting is the best method, don't waste your time in the gym, you'd just eat back what you lost there.
Losing fat depends 70% on eating and only 30% on exercising.
I literally sit most of the day and lose weight continuously.
Will continue working out later.

Same except I’m not fat