LUNA: THEY FORGOT TO RENAME THE ORACLES pt2

>previous thread
>TLDR
Mirror protocol is still valuing UST = $1 and people drained all the liquidity off all the crypto pools by swapping worthless UST for mirrored crypto and then converting the mirrored crypto to real crypto and pulling it off MIR back on-chain.
>Updates (5/31/22)
Web interface has been edited to disallow borrowing of crypto with UST at its nominal value (50x its actual value).
Backend is still the same? Anecdotal evidence: premium of mBTC has dropped from -99.8% to -99.9% today
github.com/Mirror-Protocol/mirror-contracts
>How do I profit from this?
Fuck if I know. Buy boomer stocks?

Attached: best girl d.png (960x960, 402.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirrorprotocol.is/#/borrow)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where can I find a short hair tomboy girlfriend to give my 6 figure networth to so that she will hold me like this and tell me she genuinely wants to be around me?

Attached: 1626993383578.gif (200x200, 2.22M)

u are a faggot its been fixed now and u cant borrow anything now all u can do is buy mbtc and hope they repeg it again

Ohh goybained rajneesh
They fixed the contract so the borrowings are showing up the right price
Nigger cockroach faggot

Attached: 1650858483446.jpg (235x215, 7K)

Like this?

Attached: cute tomboy short hair.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

wow, triggered much?

>t.sissy dicklet

Fuck off zoomer goy fag

you have to be 18 to post here

Here's how to profit off this since these bagholders are so upset:
1.) Trade LUNC for UST on terrastation
2.) Connect your wallet on mirror protocol (mirrorprotocol.is/#/borrow)
3.) Borrow assets against your UST at a rate of 1UST = $1 real USD
4.) Cash out once it's re-pegged. If it's not re-pegged HODLers lose everything, if it is re-pegged, you gain close to 100% of what your mirrored asset is allegedly worth in USD.

Also, you can short the mirror token (MIR) as well, but we're in clown world so it'll probably go up on news that all liquidity has been drained from the shit-token.

Attached: monerochan uniform.jpg (1987x1437, 355.28K)

Turkroach much?

Yeah, basically. Short hair, fit, intelligent, active, ambitious, no social media/msm narrative.. I fear this girl doesn't exist and if she does she definitely wouldn't be seen with me. Unfortunately, money doesn't solve every problem.

Attached: 1626836880574.gif (460x345, 492.17K)

Just find a girl you like (virgin, young, attractive) and mold her into what you want. Tell her she looks good with shorter hair, etc.

Lads I'm starting to get the feeling they aren't going to burn the LUNC

Attached: 1427415402005.jpg (351x351, 34.62K)

So basically cunts were able to buy $1 for $.07 correct? Or in other words people we able to get UST at its current sub $1 price and then convert it to $1 worth of another asset.

Yes because scum vultures are taking advantage of shit like this so eventually they will just say fuck it and abandon LUNC entirely since its causing way more trouble than its worth.

>Cash out once it's re-pegged
The probability of its repeg is the same that of UST repeg.

>, if it is re-pegged, you gain close to 100% of what your mirrored asset is allegedly worth in USD.
So never ok

Attached: mokbang_oidemitNudelnMaxiteller.png (1087x613, 1.3M)

I’m still staking MIR-UST.
apy is 2200% this morning. KeK
on Meth site it says mir token is $13 each??

I was only staking $1k for almost a year on there.

How theoretically mAssets can repeg its value? What are they backed by, the real assets or is it just algo shit like UST?

Its fucking over for crypto this whole ponzi is a massive joke.

it is sad because Mirror was the only marketplace when you can trade tokenized stocks without KYC and with decent liquidity. If it's over there will be no confidence in defi tokenized stocks.

Gonna give it a shot user, thanks. You listed all the qualities I'm looking for; I'd marry this ideal girl and have a child with her and start a loyal loving family with her unironically. However, I'm extremely undesirable even with my newfound wealth. I'm an ugly loser unironically

Attached: 1611575509932.jpg (660x881, 109.51K)

Yes, basically.