Why would anyone want to live in a virtual world? What exactly is supposed to be the appeal here?

Why would anyone want to live in a virtual world? What exactly is supposed to be the appeal here?

Attached: 1608585854741.jpg (225x225, 12.64K)

Women's asses won't stink like shit. They won't take nasty dumps, stinking up your bathroom. Their farts won't smell. Their morning breath won't stink. Their period won't reek. Their underwear won't be filled with secretions and skidmarks

then what's the point?

No niggers

you can achieve status more easily I guess?

it i just a game you don't live there

Men smell way worse than women

This is a man that values penis, boys.

See it like videogames, well, i see it like that, why do people spend hours and hours in a videogame? it's entertaining

>t. has never smelled stinky pussy

they give you a sense of achievement

you can look like an anime girl instead of a basedfacd neckbeard

at least me peepee doesn't stink

Because I would rather live in a world owned and run by Sandeep than live with you disgusting common folk.

It will always be a lame shitty gimmick until we actually get fully immersive VR like we see in The Matrix movies.
based

Based

literal faggot top fucking kek

The real world often sucks, the virtual world you can be whoever you want.

I would have to try rebase first to see what's the appeal

Because I would rather live in a world owned and run by Sandeep than live with you disgusting common folk.

Rebase doesn't do anything but give updates and get into drama, they should work on their demo that looks like shit

wait til 2023 then

I kinda like their idea of mixing both real life and virtual life but they haven't even announced another sale or anything after the name change

Uhmm.. I was waiting for the token but with this market as it is, i don't think they are going to launch it any time soon

>Their farts won't smell
some men just want to watch the world burn

I just took my monthly shower

Attached: this_was_always_how_it_would_go.jpg (3840x2160, 2.42M)