Redpill me on Currency

Redpill me on Currency
Why can't we just give each other services?

Attached: ab67706c0000bebb4c5ce9bc24bb7090567cb851.jpg (487x487, 58.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

benzbulls.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Currency was created by talentless fags with no real abilities so that they could survive off of others work. We could easily sustain a service economy where farmers would grow food and we traded them services like entertainment or stock keeping to earn our keep but then how do the jews get their cut

>pic
wtf, go back to wherever you came from

Look at Africa. See how prosperous they are? And that's just with a few small tribes imagine the ENTIRE US population trying to make it work

because how would the government tax services

You've got 2 choices user: either pay with money or pay with your body. Now imagine this for every single transaction you've ever made but there's no first choice
Turning Red is Kino Chud; Sex with Miriam

Attached: main-qimg-c8b0469e016ae3cb378e2cc3e8bf872f-lq.jpg (602x396, 19.54K)

>Why can't we just give each other services?
Because you'd need to know the exchange rate of dozens, hundreds if not thousands of service-pairs. Also for goods. How many cows for this apple? Oh 0.006? Well let me just slice up my alive-cow to trade.

That's why currency is so valuable to humanity.

>give each other services

>i'll wash the dishes for you in exchange you perform a fellatio for me
>>well i don't think that fellatio is equal to 1 washing the dishes
>>you should wash the dishes for 10 times at least
>ok so why don't we use washdishing as a measurement for economic exchange?
>>alright, let's make a currency based on how many times you washed the dishes
>can you suck me off now?
>>only if you give me 10 washdishing dollars

Short answer, it's because "value" in economy is a thing.

Because you don't offer any service that I want.

because i offer a lot, and you offer none

What happens when you are sick, elderly, or simply don't have time to exchange services? What happens if someone else doesn't want a service and instead wants a good that you either don't have, or that you feel shouldn't be traded in it's entirety (e.g. someone is willing to trade for a single piece of steak but you don't want to kill your cow to get them the steak)? What if you need to first trade for some tool that will enable you to provide a service?
Don't you think it'd be mighty convenient to have some sort of medium which acts as a voucher representative of labor, goods, or debt?

You're a plumber, that's what you have to offer. You want an apple.
I'm a farmer that grows apples. However, I'm a pajeet so I don't have a toilet.
Another user needs his toilet fixed but he doesn't have any apples.

See what I'm getting at? Aso take your bean mouth shit elsewhere, nigger.

Attached: Moon landing amogus.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

>uses the word chud
>happens to be a pedophile
almonds

Because gary's blowjobs are better than your moms anal and neither are worth my semen.

We do give each other services through the exchange of capital we produce which is represented by currency. Currency facilitates the ease of trade. Lets run a scenario:

Person A is a butcher. Person B makes jewelry. Person C is a popular painter.

A wants jewelry and goes to B but B doesn't meat. B wants a painting and goes to C but C doesn't want Jewelry. C wants meat and goes to A but, again, A wants jewelry. All three people provide a service that someone wants and all three want a service that someone provides but without finding each other all at the same time, that exchange will never happen. Currency represents capital that all will take to facilitate the transaction and solve the difficulties of the barter system.

try benz bulls maybe you can get some pussy benzbulls.com

rampant prostitution, if you know what i mean

currency is nothing more than a service voucher so you do not have to provide the service to the same person you want to get a service from

or in other words, its an IOU for debt
and to make it specific for your scenario, it is an IOU that says "i have performed a service"

Currency lets us trade promises. You do X amount for me or give me X worth of stuff, I hand you a promise that someone else will do/give X amount of stuff later, which I got when I did/gave X amount to someone else myself. Saves us the trouble that comes from the fact that it's highly unlikely that I personally can do or will have anything you want right now in exchange for whatever I want from you.

what kind of services would you perform for a realtor on a $200k house?

>Turning Red is Kino
Pedo detected. It's a shit movie with young CGI girls twerking and obsessed with boy bands.

you suc me off first, i promise ill do you after

>no replies to the one serious answer

This is why you guys need to sage and move on