Reminder not to fall for credit card shills flooding Any Forums...

reminder not to fall for credit card shills flooding Any Forums. if you're 25+ and still have no CC you have successfully survived the psyop

Attached: cc.png (3585x2596, 2.87M)

I have 1 but never used it before, i got this via mail from my bank if i want to or not. German btw no one has CC here except jews

It has saved me on a handful of occasions.
Some months when I unexpectedly have to take my dog to the vet and repair my car. I'm not rich enough to just absorb those costs but delaying them another month on the credit card allows me to budget and spend accordingly.

...or are you just talking about niggers who YOLO spend and accept the 6 gorrilion % APR?

>but it's free money when I consoom

Attached: 1653829498048.jpg (800x800, 91.46K)

Credit Cards are fine as long as you aren't a retard. Problem is, most people are retards and CC companies know it.

You should always treat your CC like it's a debit card. I have mine set to autopay in full every month. So for me it's just free airline miles. Usually pays for a ticket to visit the parents on Christmas. Also keeps my credit score up since it's always paid off 100% of the time.

I don't use them because I don't like to be in debt at any point in time, if I buy something I buy it straight up and never spend a single milisecond worrying if I have anything else to pay off, ever.

Who cares about the pocket change thousand or two per year of "cash back", I prefer not owing anyone anything ever.

I buy everything on credit then just pay it off at the end of the week. 1% back on everything, why not?

>I FUCKEN HATE CRED-IT CARDS
>KIKE SCAM IS WHAT IS THEY IS

Attached: d71bc73e336582543e95bb6b294cf56fa30882f71f0cfde2241650bf79620898.jpg (1800x1200, 444.06K)

I owe 2200 from teeth cleaning to gas to getting new tires. It sucks fucking ass but I’ll pay it back with $350 a week intervals. Have to pay it back by July 9th.

literally everyone living in such places is debtmaxxed 100% at all times

its literally insane to me that there are people on fucking Any Forums of all places who dont realise how much of an opportunity debt and credit cards are especially if you are american
just by putting any effort at all into your credit cards you can cut your expenses by 5% easily as an american
carrying a balance is bad you never want to do that unless you absolutely have to or your card offers you to do it for free, which some will for a few months
i have never paid interest on any of my cards
hey retard if you do what and anyone sensible does then its functionally no different to a debit card besides giving you rewards
>Who cares about the pocket change
anyone with a brain you fucking moron its literally free money
all you have to do is sign up to a decent credit card, set a direct debit, and forget about it
anyone who isnt using a credit card for every single expense is either fucking stupid or has some other rewards program they prefer like the coinbase card, a current account, or something

I spend more in ETH gas fees in a single week than the pocket change cashback, I really really don't care to waste my time ever thinking of paying any debt since I can afford it straight up multiple times over

>im just too rich to care about free money!
ok mr big shot sure
>waste my time ever thinking of paying any debt
guess what retard you dont have to its called direct debit
i really dont care if youre larping or not but its true that so many people with zero basic financial sense made it from crypto just by being early
people much richer than you or i can ever dream of being buy everything with debt: if they arent just too incredibly busy to do the intense mental legwork of owning a credit card then nobody is
debt is literally how the economy works

>im just too rich to care about free money
There's no such thing as free money
>people much richer than you or i can ever dream of being buy everything with debt
Yeah and? Who gives a shit let him buy his 12th diamond encrusted Maserati with debt
>debt is literally how the economy works
Yeah and the economy is so good am i rite, lets just owe trillions

Credit cards are great if you're not a mouth breather. Have 3 to build credit. On one of them I get 5% cash back on utility bills so I get dosh every month from my tenants rent from me. Also have one for LLC so eventually can get business loan and get cash back for shit I would've spent money on anyways, like shipping

>There's no such thing as free money
there literally is and youre giving bad financial advice you know is bad
even if you are mr billionaire just too rich to care about a universal 5% discount most people arent so why even apply your situation to them?
>Yeah and the economy is so good am i rite, lets just owe trillions
none of us can do anything about it
either play the game or just hurt your own finances out of spite but you cant opt out

Where do credit card companies get the money they lend? They create new, digital money out of thin air AFTER the borrower signs the loan contract.

Private banks create all money when they issue loans.

bankLIESdotORG

Attached: credit card 600 dpi grayscale.jpg (6600x5100, 2.57M)

>there literally is
There isn't. If you hear free money, 99% of the time it's not free or it's a straight up scam.
>universal 5% discount
It's not universal and it's not 5% for everything and you know that as well.
>why even apply your situation to them
Where am I applying my situation to anyone? I am literally just talking about myself. Sure some poorfag can put some effort in with 15 different credit cards to get as much cash back as possible while keeping up with everything to be paid in time, I do not care to put that effort in for pocket change.
>hurt your own finances out of spite
It's not out of spite, it's for peace of mind. I sleep like a baby not thinking about any possible additional expenses or me having to check if everything is paid off, do I have enough on that card how much on that other card etc. Everything I own is immediately paid off and mine that instant, simple as.

Take your meds holy shit

Just have one to pay off every month to build up your goy score. What's so fucking hard about it and why is this controversial.

What did he say wrong? Banks literally create "money" through loans/credit.

its pointless talking to you
you literally admit that using credit cards is good financial sense but then say theyre bad because of meme reasons that mean nothing in reality
its like an hour of work a year to organise your credit - anyone sensible does it
so fucking what come back down to earth where people have bills to pay and ambitions and dont have the time or money to imagine they can do anything about the existence of fractional reserve lending