METAMASK WALLETS

Do you have an active Metamask wallet that was often rug-pulled on Ethereum network and on Uniswap? you do? Well good! I want to buy it!

Put the Metamask wallet key and your BNB address in my email and I will pay $ 50 for each wallet.

NOTE! REMEMBER TO EMPTY YOUR WALLET FROM ALL YOUR FUNDS, I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY! I AM HONEST TRADER!

[email protected]

Attached: joskus.png (512x512, 61.68K)

nigger just spill the beans on which airdrop this is

what is your endgame?

This is for different reasons.

$50 first or no deal

Interesting. Is there going to be another airdrop?

Lad wants to lower his taxes lmao

Tell us your reason Satan

I think its the upcoming Optimism airdrop, rumored to be releasing soon

Yes i am waiting for it a while now

Tax loss harvesting. Accrue a bunch of wallets with fat losses, make one transaction to and from them so they're now your wallets and you can them claim those losses.

I'll need more than $50 if you want my "wallet of the damned"

Wow, that was beautifully far-fetched, doesn't work here in Finland.

Lol nope, check the requirements first for that before talking nonsense.

Are we getting an airdrop? Give me hints

Low effort jeet scammer

Fine don't tell us, but anybody stupid enough to give you their key should know that once you send some illegal life altering transaction to their account all of their crypto will be flagged.

Lmao, that's ultimately far-fetched even if i had such ill intentions.

How is that far fetched? Someone gives you their address and you send a transaction to it for whatever reason. Oh look it turns out OP used Silk Road to buy drugs in the past and now all your crypto is compromised. Why not share your grand scheme if you're not going to screw with people?

It fucking is :D why the fuck would i do that?

even if somebody sells you their wallet, they would still have the private key and gain back control of it at any time

sounds illegal.

Good point.

Im grabbing the popcorn, i need those wallets for very simple reasons, and all these schizophrenics are coming up with beautiful stories, well, im here if you need that 50$, easy money if you ask me.

I'm the most sane person on this board which is why I'm pointing out to the many children on this board that what you're asking for is sketchy. If I lived in some 3rd world country where $50 was a lot of money maybe I'd take you up on it, but as of now you're either a scammer or there's some sort of air drop you're not sharing.

Maybe for evmos airdrop?
If you've shitcoined a bunch (ie getting rugged) you'll probably have a few 100 worth of evmos claimable and there's probably some other older airdrop he wants to check too.