THE SAFEST way to stake for passive income?

After the Luna fiasco.... what is the SAFEST possible place to put over $100,000 to and get a great return?

Attached: 1636893834828.png (952x754, 664.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justetf.com/en/etf-profile.html?isin=IE00B6R52259:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FTM

I've been staking ATOM for a few years. APY is @ 18% right now because staker count is low, usually sits around 10%.

Xtz node

Some boomer index fund ETF. Average stock market return for the last century has been something like 10%. Minus inflation gives you about 7%.

Bancor

YooShi
It’s a micro cap gaming coin that’s bottom out to hell.
When bitcoin cleans up and continues pumping shitcoins that have bottomed out are the safest 100x bets

Staking Eth is the safest yield you will get unironically. I don’t actually steak eth tho. Every other pos chain is way more risky than eth. Every “staking” setup that is really just lping is way less safe. I wouldn’t use a centralized solution for lots of reasons.

yeah put 100k in a 50k mcap shitcoin it'll end well

my shitcoin of choice is metagamehub dao and Go H0. Go H0 is going to be the next SHIB

Not on fucking dungeon & dragons tokens (ie crypto) thats for sure.
Bonds would be the safest, pref shares with right fundamentals would be higher yield but riskier.
Regular divvie stock after that.

The bank

I run a highly successful basement dwelling Any Forums using operation.
Don’t question my integrity.

Guaranteed ~7% ppp decay/year, so no.

Out of interest, I had a look at the CityWire selector and chose a random market (US Equities, Small + Medium Companies). In the last year: only the top NINE of SIXTY-TWO funds have outperformed the current US interest rate. Only the top TWENTY-TWO (~1/3) have a total return in the green over the last year.

A 30 minute conversation with the average fund manager should be enough to put you off managed funds.

Attached: 1653367019873.jpg (1200x1200, 206.51K)

You asked for safest.

An emphasis on staking/apy in a project at the current stage of the industry - with genuine utility for real end-users still in the earliest stages of gaining traction - is inherently a red flag for a good investment. You might as well be asking for the safest possible way to drive drunk.

Attached: 1653470547723.jpg (512x512, 39.03K)

After what happened to Luna I'm sure everyone knows that staking non algorithm stablecoins is safer. Getting impressive yields on Spool's auto-compounding vault on my USDC and USDT ranging from 12% to 20%.

Attached: Artboard_3.png (855x641, 625.05K)

Easy answer. Idle.

I bet she shags like a mynx

Maybe look into something like truefi, it has some stable pools

You'd have to be completely useless to underperform the current US interest rate (1%, lol) in 2021. The most boring vanilla index ETF I can think off would be something like the All-World MSCI fund by Blackrock: justetf.com/en/etf-profile.html?isin=IE00B6R52259: it had a return of 18.7% in 2021. (It's down in this year, of course).

Attached: temp.jpg (1785x659, 148.6K)