HOW DO I CODE A ARBITRAGE BOT

Please, I want passive income

Other urls found in this thread:

binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/spot/en/#general-info
selenium.dev/documentation/webdriver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Step 1: Take your dick
Step 2: Shove it up your ass

It is a passive DOLL you utter retards. Metal bones and China rubber. Not a fucking bot.

It's not a bot you need. It's the to-the-second multimillion-dollar infrastructure you don't have.

Cunts like you make real programmers look like faggots. Got outside and find a nice tree to hang yourself from,
Love from user x

More like sub-10ms trading. Everyone has access to cloud in the 21st century. The name of the game is co-locating your scripts/bots in the same datacenter as your exchange. Crypto markets are anything but efficient. Try arbitraging a leading exchange with a shit new exchange. Spread your margin 50/50 between both exchanges in the form of USDT or USDC to float back and forth and balance back to 50/50 at the end of each trading day. Should see a solid percentage points gain every day. It's just that easy.

By the way, this kind of activity helps new exchanges get the volume necessary to become successful. It's called the "efficient market hypothesis." If YOU don't do it, someone else will. Pic unrelated

Attached: 辣子鸡.jpg (1280x720, 145.28K)

the "oy vey's" didn't like your question OP.

ok but how do i write the code? is there a template?

you'll need to API keys for multiple exchanges which will allow you to collect price info and make trades via command line. There are multiple different frameworks you can use to parse the json from exchange API's but you will have to go with whatever programming language you are most comfortable with and start there. Once you get where you can reliably collect price data for the same coin from multiple exchanges you can start building an arbitrage strategy. I personally want to get my crypto in and out of different exchanges as quickly as possible but there are million different ways to stack sats once you master your toolkit.

having played this game before I have to say sadly most of the arb chances you can spot(in crypto) are not really useful for a few reasons:
- the exchange has stopped depoists/withdraws/trades etc for that coin which is why the price is different
- sure you can buy coin 1 and ex 1 and send to ex2 to sell except coin takes 10-60 mins to txn so by the time you get in GG
- price difference is below the cost in fees to move coins around
- you could hold multiple coins on multiple ex but then rebalacing is a pain and you die to fees again and are exposed to price volatility
There are a few chances occasionally but typically all the low hanging fruit is already botted to hell and you need to find a new angle or strat

You need to use a combination of APIs and possibly browser automation tools. All you need is Python, don't waste time on other languages.

Binance: binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/spot/en/#general-info
Selenium WebDriver, to use if your API requests get rate-limited, or if a target exchange doesn't support APIs: selenium.dev/documentation/webdriver/

You could roll your own or you could use something existing like the CCXT framework which gets you most of the way there

this is definitely true now, which is why I only fuck with new listings on established exchanges. most og coins are botted to hell and back already. back in the day there were way more arb opportunities but since wall st got hip to crypto you're swimming with sharks most of the time.

You were definitely doing it wrong.

You’re still a Jew in 2022? There’s a whole world outside your mutilated foreskin bro

Python doesn’t have the excecution speeds necessary. C# would be the better choice for both algorithms and computation.
But if you really know what you’re doing, c++ will run at higher speeds and is far better for algos

No Arb strat is going to get around the fact that fees exist, exchanges are not always avaliable, txns take time, and typically for arb you don't want asset exposure.
I didn't say all opportunities are a waste just that most that look like a good deal are actually not worth it once you actually look a little deeper.

You playing the new exchange listing price spikes? Always seemed too risky to bot for me

>mfw I've had an arb bot running for the past 2 years on the only chain with a built in dex
I've made 100k in 2 years passively. The fact that the fees are so low on the chain make this easy. Also the tx speeds are

He can succeed with Python but you make a good point in that execution speeds do matter a lot in this game. Personally I like C#

Plenty of opportunities to beat a net 0.2% fee (maker + taker). I strongly recommend holding exchange tokens to reduce that fee. Besides the method I mentioned above, you can also do a single-exchange arbitrage by juggling around 2 pairs of 3 different coins. Lots of ways to do arbitrage without actually transferring.

It's not completely automated, I still have to hit keys to do certain things. and it helps to have multiple boxes pinging from multiple ip's. I used to play some dirty tricks on asian exchanges with sloppy wash trading bots.