I've been holding a lot of shit coins and they're hurting my bag...

I've been holding a lot of shit coins and they're hurting my bag. I'm dumping them if these green candles get long enough. I just want to earn now.
What are the best projects to run nodes on? I have some raspberry pi wasting away in my room and I know a thing or two about writing codes.

Attached: oudkcmcc04g81.jpg (960x960, 108.01K)

You are a moron that's a given lol

Algorand is your best bet, faggot

Attached: 1649769986695s.jpg (250x234, 7.71K)

No, no, Try Bitcoin or Dogecoin.

Attached: 1644935537980.jpg (225x225, 8.47K)

I know a handful of projects that allow validating with just raspberry pi, but the rewards are not much.
My best advise to you would be to find a blockchain project that is yet to launch, then be among the first validators. That way, you stand a good chance to earn good returns

You are gonna get rekt newfag. Algorand is worth much more, it is also quantum resistant, in addition to running nodes using raspberry pi

Attached: 1649763071151s.jpg (245x250, 7.78K)

>doge
kek, kys
ADA or BTC..

What user said it true. Algorand already has many people running nodes there, the rewards will be very small. It's better to go where there is less competition and earn before the competition arrives.

> quantum resistant
That must be a meme because Algorand isn't. lmao

Shit is dead pleb. Stick with privacy blockchains like Otto. Thank yourself later.

Fag. Algorand is just getting started.
5 years from now, only 5 blockchains will remain
Bitcoin, Algorand, Kadena, QANplatform, Polygon

Believe me.

Son the devil dealing with shit coins

You must be joking if you term Algorand quantum resistant, what will you now say about Qanplatform? Fool

No shitcoins here, wtf is that?

Attached: 1653342816220s.jpg (250x250, 9.13K)

Bitcoin is a good blockchain to run a "node" with raspberry pi :)

Hmm, I haven't of this blockchain called QAN. I just checked and it hasn't even launched.

Attached: 1653858763868.jpg (258x196, 8.66K)

>QANplatform
Pajeets with knowledge and understanding.
It's secured and safe. Best ever

>Hmm, I haven't of this blockchain called QAN.
Morons belittling volcano project, its EVM compatible quantum-resistant blockchain is future-proof, and it's still evolving and approaching mainnet.

>No shitcoins here, wtf is that
No shitcoin has made pajeets rich

Hey motherfucker, sons of the devil are still holding onto LUNA

I just checked, it has a good potential to get low dick kicking lol

>You must be joking if you term Algorand quantum resistant, what will you now say about Qanplatform
He's so fucked and confused user,
Its POR consensus algorithm is an eco friendly way to mine the tokens with a shitty mobile phone or a raspberry pie!

Attached: images (1).png (229x220, 8.38K)

ADA does even more than that

A quantum resistant hybrid blockchain with EVM comptability is no joke and has been audited by an IBM Platinum partner too.

It's a L1 where the dapps can be built with any programming languages and no restrictions to that and the devs gets royalties.