skeh5-daaaa-aaaai-aar4q-cai.raw.ic0.app

>wallets
plugwallet.ooo/
stoicwallet.com/

>how to buy NFTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs8WSzo_e3s
>ICP NFT market podcast
youtube.com/channel/UCHS-QgtP6FXD_DQ_kHkZLKQ

Finterest (finterest.ooo/) dropped their NFT out of nowhere today. They are the first crypto lending protocol available on the Internet Computer and the team is doxxed and looks legit/non-pajeet. The utility for the cards is a secret for now and they are checking with lawyers if their idea is legal (according to discord). At a low supply this might be a decent moonshot.

Floor prices are stable throughout the market, once again proving that ICP NFTs are a great hedge against the bear market (lower price of ICP -> higher price in ICP, higher price of ICP -> higher price in ICP due to exposure).

As always, godspeed and keep your pees safe. Etc, etc..

Attached: finterest.gif (800x800, 1.27M)

Also if insider user can leak more about the utility of those cards we would be eternally grateful

gonna have to sell my creep or a few bucks for this finterest thingy. ICP NFTs are becoming a job at this point.

It's all about getting in early and taking profits fren

For now it’s just a token of appreciation to our early supporters, most of our ideas got shot down by our lawyers. We’re just heads down building right now so it’s not a high priority.

Good luck with your project. It looks amazing so far and cant wait to see BTC integration in action finally

HELL FUCCIN YEAH
FINTEREST EARLY ADOPTER GANG GET IN HERE

tokenization privileges?

Also I can imagine NFT as securities (staking rewards by holding, etc.) is a nightmare. Hopefully you'll find decent utility for them. Maybe lower fees for holders?

Thanks man, we’re super excited and were honestly just surprised that nobody had put their foot down and started building this before we did. Wagmi
Yeah regulators hate fun. Nice dubs.

Yeah people don't seem to realize how big BTC integration is going to be. Going through your website this could be absolutely huge and it was exactly what I was hoping for ICP will get one day. Godspeed.

Finterest cards 100 ICP by end of day.

Possible. 56 cards left below 100 ICP. Unironically the next BTC flower gains.

Down to one page, 59 cards left. This shit is going to pump like crazy.

Taking this moment to dab on creeps fags

fomo is real

Nice fud. Thanks. I need more time anyway.

10 ICP floor waiting room

Once it breaks 10 there's a real supply issue for anyone who wants to get in
Haven't been this comfy since buying my 2 btcflowers at 16icp

yeah we /comfy/ now. biggest supply shock since BTC flowers incoming

Attached: finterest.png (202x48, 2.24K)

Well you're set sir

Okay fuck You I got one as well. Hopefully it pays off.

-1 hour to crypto texts, are you nig nogs ready for 100 floor?

Ok we just got approval from our lawyers that we can provide a discount on tx fees for EA card holders. More details will be announced shortly.

Just grabbed one myself. Love this project and am happy to see OP being transparent.

Wtf is a crypto text?

This is not an official member of our team. Don't believe everything that's posted on the internet

Don't believe any of you anyway cause I'm actually a member of the team and we have a no biz policy

bullish. 100 ICP floor confirmed

who to believe. I'm conflicted