Fringe finance will unironically be next 150-300x missed by biz

Fringe finance will unironically be next 150-300x missed by biz

Attached: frin.png (200x200, 2K)

Been holding this over 6 months. Seems like it's finally launching this month. Could be best gem for this summer

With the rate inflation is going I better get $2-3 out of this fucker or I'll rope! Save me Brian!

Brian is mastermind. He worked on api3 before fringe.

What happened to BOND?

>some basic cookie cuter lending platform
As if we don't have enough of these already.No one sane enough is going to invest in DeFi shitcoin after the luna disaster (and rightfully so)...maybe that's why it's called fringe finance,kek

Attached: 1649702731276.jpg (640x480, 26.28K)

Rebranded because another project took BOND ticker. It's FRIN now.

>some basic cookie cuter lending platform
You're wrong. It's first and one of a kind, designed for altcoins.

Probably trash. Should pat attention to fwt. That's based.

I bought BOND so long ago. I barely look any more. If this pops off, so be it. I’m just worried about the sanity of the boys who have been watching the price hover between 0.03 and 0.008 for two years.

Can't wait to see what sort of degeneracy can be achieved exploiting this functionality.

How big stack do you hold?

Code have been audited million times

Monthly medium is out anytime soon. Do you expect them to give official launch date today?

Probably yes

Show hands and I consider buying your bags.

Attached: hand.jpg (465x465, 40.7K)

Some more info?

go back you autistic chimp

First defi platform for altcoins. They've been working on this project for years, about to launch anyday soon

>be me
>at a party with a group of bros
>we were gangbanging this chick
>while double penetrating her, one of my broski have this clever idea of creating a stablecoin algo blockchain
>he said shit was cash and definitely could easily cash in millions
>and I told him none of us has any computer techno shiet how are we going to create this project?
>he replied, that’s not a problem. You don’t need to create the actual product just the idea, and sell it to some retards. Your job is to write one medium a month
>then I said, shiet 2 millions for a medium? Shit is fucking dope
>we high-fives then moneyshot the bitch

threads like these are precisely how you know it won't be