Market is about to go down of 14/19%. I’m talking of traditional markets. Hold firmly to your seat anons...

Market is about to go down of 14/19%. I’m talking of traditional markets. Hold firmly to your seat anons. It’s going to be a wild ride. Btw, I’m doing an internship in a boutique.

Attached: 864224BE-C2EF-4580-A0C2-662BF8AFBD57.jpg (960x1280, 211.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/b/boutique.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you dude, dont dangle that carrot in front of me. I could barely get out of bed this morning to go wage. Please dear God let the market blow right through all circuits. Let it fucking burn fuck all kikes

Attached: 1653575365276.jpg (608x323, 49.5K)

Faggot

Where did you learn about this dump?

cover your feet

There’s a “frenetic worrying” in the boutique I work for. Why? Because they know they are going to lose a lot of clients’ money.

Give us in on more info user, should I load up on puts as we speak?

>I’m talking of traditional markets
what about crypto? more dumping?

so do the insiders have any timeline on when the fed is going to pivot cause it seems all of the worlds economy is being dictated out of the eccles building fundamentals be damned

What? Insider trading is very difficult to demonstrate, unless you blatantly get caught exchanging money for privileged informations. Besides, insider trading shouldn’t be a crime imho.
What do you want to know?

didn't imply it literally as the legal definition of insider trading
i meant insiders as professional working in the tradfi industry as opposed to us internet crypto neets that have to work of second hand sources at best
or let me rephrase that in a way that might sound more familiar to you: whats the word on the street about jpow

How much pussy do you smash working around pretty much all women?

S.America says it's an armadillo market

Attached: 21341234123423241.jpg (980x717, 60.3K)

>whats the word on the street about jpow
Never paid much attention to it, but according to the interactions with boomers at my boutique, he seems to be viewed more on the positive side than on the negative one. But I think that this has to do with his loosening of several regulations during his tenure.
>working around pretty much all women
We are nearly all men. Women are at the front desk. Clients also are mainly man, especially in the 45/50+ cohort.

Here

How much do you think btc is going down?

I’m not an expert on crypto markets, even if I trade on cryptos on my spare time. So, take it as a mr.nobody opinion: between the upper 10s and the lower 20s.

Where do you expect interest rates to be over the next 12 months? Do you think the market is getting in wrong and under pricing the coming rises?

Between 2.8/2.9% and 3.2%.

Wheres the pool at? Looks nice.

It’s at my house. Not going to doxx myself.

>Btw, I’m doing an internship in a boutique.
are the customers nice?

Attached: boutique.jpg (800x800, 432.77K)

investopedia.com/terms/b/boutique.asp

Congrats, looks like a nice hotel's.

Attached: 1647980845975.jpg (690x900, 219.25K)

really the markets can handle that for a prolonged time without breaking somewhere
my bet is still the eu is the first to be on fire as the med countries cannot handle rising rates

and very nice pool if its your own