A week ago we had 10 cases per day

>a week ago we had 10 cases per day
>now it's over 100 cases per day
This gonna become a pandemic, isn't it?

Attached: 05063.jpg (1080x946, 174.5K)

>First plague: The contents of the first bowl will cause painful sores upon those “who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image” (Revelation 16:2). It appears these painful, open sores will be caused by some sort of skin disease or infection.

Religious nogs gonna schizo post every fucking pandemic. The OG 2 more weeks

Just wait til Abbadon gets a turn.

It's not just about infection rate. Go look at swine flu. No extraordinary measures were taken for that shit.

>This gonna become a pandemic, isn't it?
what pandemic? you mean next fake virus that is created to create more debt throught endless testing and vaccinating?
do people still believe this shit abour viruses?

just don't be gay

>only affects fags

Thank God

That was pre-clown world.
If you don't think extreme draconian authoritarian lockdowns are coming for every new little flu idk what to tell you

Shit, where's Gary?

I miss that little nigger like you wouldn't believe

To be considered a pandemic, the disease has to be mostly fatal and have no known treatment. MP isn't mostly fatal, and treatments exist. Clownvid also did not qualify as one for both reasons.

>M*nkeypox outbreak is primarily spreading through sex, WHO officials say
Don't worry, you're fine.

>>First plague: The contents of the first bowl will cause painful sores upon those “who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image” (Revelation 16:2). It appears these painful, open sores will be caused by some sort of skin disease or infection.
plz stop being right this is starting to be scary
(no really please continue this is fucking exhilarating)

For fucks sake, fucking fags, fucking chinese people and fuck yall.

I just wanted to go once to Japan before fucking dying. This is a fucking disgrace. When is all the pain gonna end AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kek

The most ridiculous thing is that the superspreader even was literally gay pride in spain.
Why is the gay hookup culture so insane? Drugs, no protection, three-digit body counts being the norm. I saw a post of a guy who just posted a picture of his ass on grindr and he got 50+ messages of people ready to fuck him.

You haven't had gay sex with niggers recently, right user?

Not the gay pride. It was a gay sauna. Do you wanna go down the rabbit hole? Well, first person the new president of Spain met when he was elected was George Soros. Wanna keep going? Are you sure? His wife's father is the owner of all the gay saunas of the capital of Spain.

It's all part of the plan.

Based.
Soon brothers.

You'd think they'd learn to check their behavior after HIV in the 80's.
I'm not sure what it will take, maybe frogs raining on them?