Biz bros help

Just started my first business taking paternity tests for French men in foreign labs, since paternity tests are illegal for men here in France, this is to protect women and kids from violence & family destruction. Anyways I was basically the middle man for the guys/dads and provided tests and drove them across the boarder to labs. I was using crypto payments for like 10% of clients but combined it with my investment crypto! Someone gave police a tip and my house was raided and evidence was collected from me. They froze my bank account and are trying to track my crypto using a special crypto team. My lawyers aren’t helping me much. I need to know how I can keep them away from my crypto and have possibly deniability. The French crypto team is hardcore so I’m asking for biz crypto privacy professionals for help. Thank you guys.

Attached: BC8C00C6-BB91-4483-9CC9-0754734D7514.jpg (1024x545, 78.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fightingforcivilrights.com/blog/filing-a-lawsuit-against-a-jail-after-mistreatment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sell it all, buy gold, bury gold, declare bankruptcy, do the jail time, get out, dig up gold, sell it. In that order

>Someone gave police a tip and my house was raided and evidence was collected from me. They froze my bank account and are trying to track my crypto using a special crypto team. My lawyers aren’t helping me much
good

Monero. Shift it about a bit. Then like user said, do the time if needed (it's not so bad in jail) and get out rich.

My money is off the exchange and In a wallet. I swapped it for Bitcoin. How do I sell it for gold or cash quick? I think they have pawn shops in Paris where I can buy gold with btc, but at rip off price.

Is Monero safe? Wil they be able to track Monero?

>this is to protect women and kids from violence & family destruction
I hate women so much it's unreal

>Is Monero safe?

Yes, that's why the darknet is currently dumping Bitcoin for Monero.

>Will they be able to track Monero?

As long as you remain inside the Monero ecosystem you're untraceable.

Attached: HowMoneroWorks.png (2000x1656, 305.83K)

and? send the "crypto team" the tx and be done with it. pay taxes on the dollar amount of the asset when they paid. you need a better accountant m8

There was a FUD going on that monero can be tracked by FBI (or CIA, anyways some of the glowies) but nobody got actually jailed using that method so far, and you can believe me that there are bigger fishes than you that use monero, so it's common sense that even if it was possible to track it they wouldn't waste the element of suprise for something that is legal in most of the world (assuming it is possible and I'm 99,999% sure it isn't).
Keep doing God's work, you helped many men out there, you don't deserve jail. Once you get out sue the jail for mistreatment and violating human rights

fightingforcivilrights.com/blog/filing-a-lawsuit-against-a-jail-after-mistreatment/

Plausible deniability is a multi-billion dollar business.

Attached: 2.7.jpg (1280x720, 118.02K)

Nice bait thread. I’m French as well. No way a judge ruled out for a ‘crypto team’ to track your assets.

>I swapped for Bitcoin
Its over, if you wanted to truly remain untraceable, you'd have put all your shit into Monero. It is unironically untraceable, Homeland Security, IRS, FBI and Special security and cryptography firms have all been trying for years to crack it with zero success.

I don’t think they’re after him for taxes but rather the illegal activity (paternity tests) so they’d seize all of it. But I’m pretty sure it’s a fake story. I regularly take out 15-20 times my yearly income in crypto and I never got audited. If not fake OP must have been living a lavish lifestyle to get flagged.

Is that true? You french are so cucked that you jail me for trying to figure out if they are actually parent of "their" children? mfw

Attached: cRCN2r7-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 54.16K)

That’s not even remotely the most absurd law in this shithole

>biz
The board's name is Any Forums you subhuman phoneposter I know you have slashes on your fucking keypad fuck off or use them.

>get xmr
>darkweb
>foreign lab
>ship own and kids DNAs
>pay by xmr
SOLVED

Attached: 1402413680735.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

Monero is litteraly made for this.

viens sur le forum finance de jvc on va te conseiller

Honhonhon jemapelle baguette