OHH WAGIE COME BACK TO THE CAGIE

OHH WAGIE COME BACK TO THE CAGIE
STACY MISSES HER MICROWAVE
>Researchers from Stanford University, eTOM in Mexico City, and the University of Chicago have found that the number of days that employees say they want to work from home has been steadily ticking down since late 2020, and now stands at just 2.1 days a week. Polling of nearly 2000 people who were at least partially back in the office, found that face-to-face collaboration, socialization, and better office equipment were among the offices' top-sighted benefits. But if those feel like some conventional answers, WSJ work and life columnist Rachel Feintzeig talked to others who shared some slightly stranger office joys.
>Someone told me that she had missed the gross office microwave and just those minutia, like oftentimes with the gross or annoying minutia of our lives after this period feels nice to be reunited with. I'm thinking of the gross office sponge that sat by the sink or your coworker who won't stop talking.
wsj.com/podcasts/whats-
news/americans-brace-for-a-summer-of-shortages/e93cf48f-43fb-460e-9fee-c12881191ca3

Attached: file.png (1000x706, 1.55M)

Don't care, still not coming to the office

>We are like a family here

Attached: 1650072860088.jpg (2048x1537, 1.35M)

totes profesh and all, fucking jeans, shoes and socks off. but im sure she's working on some big score meta data synthesis

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-114501.png (720x1440, 765.91K)

>RESEACHERS HAVE FOUND

Attached: 92398456_534078284205141_4866726339014557696_o.png (1800x1600, 719.44K)

How do you even work like this? Disgusting

OH MADAMEOUSELLE MAY I HAVE A
*SNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

Attached: D-5UR3UUEAAUAtn.jpg (803x552, 44.75K)

I work at a Fortune 500 and was tasked with doing a company wide questionnaire in regards to “desire to return to office”
A majority of responders said they wanted to switch back to majority “in-office work”
I fucking hate that though so I fudged the numbers in the report to the ceo and made it look like the majority wants to keep wfh. He accepted the data without asking to see the actual numbers so now we’re wfh “indefinitely”

Fuck stupid boomers that want to return because they’re lonely faggots and Stacies that miss “the hustle and bustle of the office”I hope they die.

Attached: D9C14ADD-0049-4E4A-B042-B968A460DD0B.jpg (236x213, 7.22K)

>wfh chad here
>mfw charging clients $375 an hour to jerk off and play video games all day

The jew that came up with the open office meme will burn in the hottest layer of hell

>Polling of nearly 2000 people who were at least partially back in the office
our CEO did the exact same thing
during COVID when everyone was supposed to be home, he strolled around the huge fucking building he pays maintenance for and found some triple-vaxxed tards who enjoy working there or would have to be on their one shitty laptop at home because they don't even own a desk. He asked them whether coming back to the office is cool. He. The CEO. The dude who pays them.
They all said yes.
So now 2 days a week is mandatory and they apparently raise that to 3 next month.
Oh, they also reduced our workplaces so now we can play fun journey to Jerusalem after going to the cage in packed trams and trains.

Maybe going to work is the only time to get away from an abusive spouse. You literally could have killed someone.

absolutely based
he's doing them a favour, if you can't control your wife, fucking leave her
even better, send her to work instead and enjoy one hour of cleaning and cooking, 6 hours jerking off a day.

>Maybe going to work is the only time to get away from an abusive spouse. You literally could have killed someone.

Attached: 699.png (600x562, 128.46K)

Lmao I hope so that’s be funny. Sorry Stacey, it’s not my fault you decided to marry Thad the 80 IQ meth addict HS dropout, we won’t be returning to office so you better buy some more concealer for those black eyes.

I started my own business during the pandemic and scaled it while also pricking up enough freelance work on the side to get me to just under the same level of pay as my job before my employer said we all had to be back to the office in March. I got the dreaded e-mail and just quit the same day. No way in fucking hell I was ever going back. Made it out alive and well with my dignity still intact.

Attached: indiana-balls.gif (556x250, 981.81K)

>everybody needs to come back because reasons
Why not just send Stacy back and leave everyone else alone?

you dont need to be a researcher to know that going to work gives some much needed socialization.

You should kill yourself If the only way you socialize is by forcing people into small talk by the water cooler
It’s not my fault you’re a 0 EQ retard with no ability to make friends outside of work.

Hey guys, I know I am seeing a lot of back-and-forth on this topic, but I really need to push back and raise some red flags here. Having an on-site office presence foundational to our ability to drive efficiencies in a corporate landscape. It is in our DNA. Sure, there is no 'one size fits all' or silver bullet and some are just boilerplate solutions, leveraged to the hilt and really only keeping us at a 30,000-foot-view of things. Being on-site, however, really allow us to get better granularity, find better directional-indicators, or loop back and dive deep into some critical issues on a go-forward basis.
I think if you all start spending more time in the office gain, you'll find yourself trending toward the positive, but you'll have to keep an eye on the puck. Gut through it, reduce thrash, and let's stay in lock-step on this. Yes, we will synergize!
What's the root cause of the hatred of Corporate office spaces? I'll put my layman's hat on and guess that it comes from movies such as Office Space and Dilbert cartoons. But we all know that these are fictional spaces, and real office spaces allow us to touch base in a much more efficient manner.
I have to time-box this comment, as I have a hard-stop in a moment when I will have to jump onto a call. So, just one more point that I want to cover-off on: let's socialize the idea of having more office presence and loop back to see whether we're being more impactful. From a management standpoint, I think that we can get the traction to do it.
So, net/net, ignore the naysayers, sidebar the folks that are stuck in the weeds, and don't waste cycles or bandwidth on folks that don't align strongly with this mission. Try it out, and we'll have another touch point in a little while to see if we've moved the needle. Remember, our north star hasn't changed. We're still championing our core values remotely and we will only do it better in person.
If you need me, I will be online again in a bit.

Attached: EE4I3970 copy.jpg (590x393, 186.72K)

I don’t need to socialize with the faggots that I work with. I have a big family.

unironically, it's only women who wants to come back in the office

because wfh don't allow them to "sofskill" their way out of low productivity

Boomer managers unironically believe they can string buzzwords together like this and convince everyone to come back. The truth is though, the second in-office work is forced all of the high skilled employees will immediately quit and join WFH companies leaving only the unskilled retards behind. A sure fire way to cripple your company.

Dude being early 20s just out of college (lockdown for final 2yrs so 0 social life remaining)
It feels insane to have landed a job and not ever see ant colleagues in person or leave the house.
I'm becoming more and more of a social failure as time goes on. I get this is a sweet deal for people who already have family - that ain't me

Roasties are more productive in the office than 99% of WFH workers

Kys. I’m not going into the office as some act of charity for autistic faggot zoomers like you. Make friends outside of work or kys.

>because wfh don't allow them to "sofskill" their way out of low productivity
To be fair I think this is the case for men too, especially those in middle management. Only a handful of people do the real work and everyone else does the equivalent of standing around watching two guys dig a hole.