Sup incels

How does it feel to know I pull 100x more than anyone here despite being a broke college student? Does it hurt?

No amount of money will ever put you at my level. Looks ALWAYS trump money when it comes to girls, remember that.

Attached: 63915E9D-275B-4AA9-96A0-7B44421727E1.jpg (1440x3200, 410.19K)

>xiaomi
Hello ranjeet please kill yourself

Attached: 1643353696520.jpg (1242x2208, 154.43K)

Have sex.

cope faggot

I honestly don't care because I don't go for women(female).

You're a cute looking twink btw, I'd love to fuck your zoomer ass and make you wear a maid outfit.

Attached: 400.jpg (600x647, 47.76K)

Who molested you when you were a kid user?

I look good and have more money than you, what now? All fields.

You look like everyone i went to high school with, you're average.

Legit question, what is your plan when you inpregnate one of those hoes? Or catch a nasty disease?
>6fig volcel

Attached: crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif (640x302, 1.95M)

Malding lol. Hit a vein I guess. I can literally bag a new jb every single night if I wanted to.

You will never have this level of validation EVER.

Attached: B419B1F6-82B6-4023-9A45-22CD78303F19.jpg (1440x3200, 391.79K)

Hahaha the zoomer doesn’t know
We talk when you are 40…
Hahahaha he doesn’t know

Homse

>jb
saged, please go outside

Good for you op but i'm more handsome and have more money

I achieve the same thing but I pay for it.
I have zero shame and a fuckton of money to spend.
At the end of the day both of us get the same shit but via different methods (looks vs money).

reminder that the people making these threads are discord trannies/niggers trying to demoralize anons
imagine how pathethic

Attached: 1635445060689.jpg (248x248, 24.4K)

kek if you think you're getting the same thing

he unironically looks like a twink.

he's getting better deal honestly
who do you thing gives better head, some 19 year old barely out of highschool or someone who literally does it for a living?

You stick your penis in a hole and move it while playing with her tits. It's the same thing dude you are just romanticizing shit.

Women are trash and pick losers because nature didn't intend women to be the pickers in a relationship, they have been chattel for millenia, a fact that no one here would dispute. This is why they go for faggy men like you and also go for niggers and other assorted degenerates. Women's choices lead society directly off a cliff, demographically and also in terms of quality.

The problem with society is that women are no longer chattel, thanks to some dumb fucking anglos who are now being replaced by Pakis and niggers.
What you have proved is why women need to be made property and why weak faggy men like you absolutely have to be killed off as an imperative.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Kazakhstan.svg.png (1200x600, 75.46K)

why would you choose to larp as this ellen degeneres doppelgänger. the plain bagel i’m eating has more substance and depth than this basic scrub

If you pulled anything under the age of 16 then I'll concede, but otherwise, well, y'know...

Attached: 1643696450540.jpg (735x1000, 145.97K)

The good thing is, anglos are not only being replaced, but their Jew economies are being destroyed in real-time, leading directly to food shortages and what will probably be a great depression worse than 1929. Nature always corrects itself and this time it is removing anglos and weak faggy men.

end result is the same and money is language that everyone understands.

You will never experience a woman's desire or her orgasm.

Why do you need more than one girl? Degenerate

Not sure where in the world you count as a top 20% male, but in Scandinavia you are average. Not very masculine, so possibly below.

Im guessing Central European who get amogged by tougher dudes?

I mean.. You have to be insecure with shit self esteem to post it here.

Discord troons like you revolve their lives around validation from a vagina, hilarious because you'll never have a real vagina.

Ah, you are danish. From your matches, it seems you swipe on every uggo.

>people seething ITT
I thought we all hate women in this board, guys. What gives?

Attached: pepefroggie_0.jpg (360x180, 7.85K)

So? I just want to orgasm myself and play with boobs. Why would I care what women want lol

Hmm sorry user but paying for 15 year old girls is illegal in Europe, unfortunately. I guess you will have to settle for 18+.

You need good genes to get the best things in life. You just can’t buy it.

I don’t even like sex that much btw, it feels way better to just go out to a nightclub and get constantly approached and groped and eye fucked all night long.

How into taking pics like these? Do you have someone else to do it or do you use selfie sticks etc?

Also I would cringe to death going outside in these clothes

t. similar level of attractiveness but never ever

and you will forever be a poor eurocuck slave in your muslim infected highly taxed shithole

100x0=0 etc etc

I suggest you hit the gym btw. The twink look isnt as attractive in a few years.

>I don’t even like sex that much btw, it feels way better to just go out to a nightclub and get constantly approached and groped and eyeball night long

Basically a woman thinking lmao.

enjoy your looks while they last. i give you 5 years before your hair starts to thin

All these "perfect" type pictures are staged. Multiple pics are taken. Rarely does anyone have a good pic of just themselves that was taken casually. It's cringe as fuck, but there's no way around it. Don't take yourself too seriously. Hire a professional photographer if you don't have sisters or female friends to take pics.

another incel cope. if I stay lean and I know have good skin and hair genetics (good in the sense that they don't degrade so fast in my family) I can last as long as masc doms

Attached: A1E37AF5-AE08-45E6-8315-409A46ECB7F8.png (395x672, 293.73K)

Not sure what's more pathetic. The person making the thread, or the newfags genuinely responding to it, kek.

Attached: 1647795635795.png (529x506, 417.23K)

i cannot believe that you can get away with posting the same exact photo three times in different outfits

You need to incorporate luna or lunac into your post to make it more effective.

You're not far off, it's a discord troon.
I can't wait until food shortages hit, governments replaced, and these things are executed in public once again.