What's the best investment in crypto right now?

you're still investing in bear market right?

Attached: iuphltg708091.jpg (1206x2105, 246.47K)

unironically? Ada, but it already did an +50% in the last few days, so you might be late idk

SHIB

link, ocean, ubt, eth

i would give him a go

It’s unironically plebbit. When avax crashed it held $300k mcap strong. It’s currently reaching all time highs against avax and is on the way to $1mil mcap soon. The demo site just launched and bug fixes/features are being added each day. Team just applied for cmc listing as well.

BTT

>anons shilling shib and ada
>expects anons to understand captchas over p2p pubsub on ipfs for group-based social networking front end clones governed by a dao powered by a token on avax (???) which is not listed anywhere and thus impossible to monitor for 99% of people except dexscreener nerds

ETH is good from the list. I'm using Freeway Network, that's my game changer. Saving my ETH on the platform earn me 20% apy.

hex

Do your research for something that has real utility. I will recommend you check out GSTAR.

I see you have got a hand on the gamestar+ project user. The fact that Steve Harvey and other big names are on the board makes it so popular in the social gaming industry.

This is the best time to invest, in the market situation, I think lox network is working on combating the problem of mobile theft on a global level.

WOO network.

Will be the next big thing since the Binance coin.

Attached: 178DFC09-9545-434A-BF28-C141D64B6E22.jpg (766x401, 18.7K)

I expect it to do even more. Is a good project when i research on it. Am hoping to get it soon since it can be staked on freeway network for 20% apy.

I think they are dropping nft too?

how they plan to track their mobile phone. ?

still bagholding but might go north next year

Whats the utility you talking about. Have you research on Freeway? Do mate, even Coach K invested millions into it

Attached: 1641470437168s.jpg (121x125, 3.4K)

Any successful recovery

Is FWT imo. They offer 20-43% apy for all supercharge deposit they are fixed and the staking isn't locked

I think it could be acquired by Apple or Samsung in the future, if they develop this tech, I am looking for their hybrid blockchain too.

would destroy that boipucci

Lol true. Wouldn’t be surprised if everyone else in this thread was a bot

ETH is a good one to be very honest and any other fundamental project although I have interest in MATIC and ORE anyway

Good lord, look at all these desperate bag holders in here

you're still investing in bear market right now," says Robert Jones, lead economist at the National Bureau of Economic Research. "However, in the past several years we've seen a change in the market."

So the more interest you take in your bear market, the more you'll invest in it.

A bear market has a positive impact on investing opportunities. Since 2014, when Bear Stearns took over the brokerage firm, there have been 14 bears that traded above $90,000 (not including dividends) over the last two years, according to BMO's data. Those four bear markets resulted in average gains in the six previous years, while those four bear markets had lower losses than the previous six years. That makes bear markets more profitable for clients who have less experience with investment.

And since the market changed so suddenly that they're becoming a bit more competitive in 2011 and 2012, a bear market may be able to make bear markets even more profitable.

The bear market is a pretty easy tool to use for investors to make some kind of profit. But if the market grows as it did last year but only for a short time due to a large number of bear markets that moved above its size just three years ago, you're in for a rude awakening.

"I think the bear market is a pretty easy tool to use for investors to make some sort of profit," Jones says. "The price of the bear is rising up every single day