So here is the deal

I made a few million in crypto since 2017, of course I blew most on cocaine hookers, vacations and some other bullshit.
now Im back to were it all started.
Sommer is coming and I need at least 5 figures to enjoy my life, so how you going to fix this mess user?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-31 10-54-10.png (595x397, 412.78K)

so whats up you losers, how can I get out of this financial quagmire

I have a whore habit that while expensive I can afford on my normal wage. How do you spend millions...

Attached: Cycles anon, cycles.jpg (1000x1000, 136.5K)

my bastard

You could have lived the rest of your life in retired luxury with that much cash, user. Do you ever feel suicidal for having blown all that money? I sure would. I would feel like the biggest retard in the world.
It's a bear market and it's gonna stay that way. It's never gonna be 2017 again. Things are way different. It'll never be that easy.
Well, good luck.

why are so many threads that look like op’s shitpost?
1. women pic coomer bait
2. tldr larp bragging text

Is this a bot or something?

Attached: 73379190-3655-4331-9CBD-21C7AA4731B8.jpg (2768x2288, 422.54K)

yes

just flying from ibiza to dubai and back with some russian whores,bunch of other short trips to romania, thailand, cuba etc..
Also for the future rich user, yes those countries are cheap and corruption is a plus when you have money but these assclowns check you for all your shit if you get in troubles.
Cuba was worst, I pissed at a che guevara station and I thought it was cool when breking into a millitary compound in cuba, well, cubans dont have the same humor as rich white cryptofags thats for sure, kek
making dumb investments because the coke and whores make me feel smart, stupid advice from Any Forums and slowly the money was gone, but fuck did I enjoy it.
I could go anywhere and I was able to at least buy in theorie almost anything I saw.
Money whores and cocaine, is there anything better?

you're disgusting and I'm glad you're poor again

Nope, everyone that knows me knows im a fuck upp and a loser so for me to even get in the taste of having multiple dollars in a crypto wallet is more than I could ask for in this fucked up world.
I might never make that money again, because most oney I made because of luck and for some reason being at the right place at the right time.

I have no regrets, did you ever fly with a russian hooker to den haag and bang her in a nice hotel. bitch had softskin smelled good, shit even that expirence alone was worth millions.

You sound like a moron.

>theorie

Dutchfag detected

this can't be real?

what job / financial class do you come from?

Also buy bird.money it's a possible x 300 and bottomed to the max
Oracle services, with trust / score lending for defi protocols amongst other things

Attached: bird.money.jpg (1508x827, 172.41K)

Actually based op even if you are degenerate at least you had fun not like these biz retards who make millions and sit at home

Btw how much did you spend

you sound like you're going to die from alcohol poison within the next 5 years.

Did you fly private

idiot

>just flying from ibiza to dubai
You're retarded. I could whore indefinitely with a million lol

I'll advise you buy FWT on the Freeway platform, just hit the stake button and you’ll earn an estimated 15–30% annual rewards for 30 days

Attached: IMG_20211205_162805.jpg (559x624, 65.87K)

That won't help the full mate. I think right now it make sense saving one's asset on a reliable asset management protocol like freeway for juicy apy