COR

It starts today

Attached: 1639412853814.png (1280x1807, 1.52M)

Thanks still not buying your jeet scam

not sure what you're talking about but the older sister is hotter

Attached: 1652748093660.jpg (3000x4000, 2.26M)

stop teasing and give info or gtfo

I’ve got 2M of this, when will it end?

CORbros?
what did mommy ceo mean by this?

Attached: bros.png (530x335, 27.74K)

wow some project gave them a dev grant. 5k from Jeet Coin LTD kek. pls just end it

>checked
imagine holding anything but tethies in this market? especially when precog finance is about to launch

Attached: Tickr (PCOG).jpg (900x500, 102.53K)

>rust
why whould she be so specific about this?

stop teasing you jeet it's clear you know something just spill it already

Either way, from a security perspective, rust is way more stable and stronger than solidity. so it's a good move. really curious to know who is she referring to.

Oh, and they'd better not go for Solana. I'll sell everything without a single hesitation

who uses rust besides Solana?

N I G G E R

Rust is a cult. Then, maybe, a programing language.

coreto gets shitposted and ignored every single day and they are just relentless. I salute the team. doesn’t even matter what, who, why about the project, they are a good example of hard work and good principles

the definition of insanity

Attached: 00CEEA9A-F62B-4AE5-A14F-25BE4E423666.jpg (828x717, 373.99K)

what goes through your mind when writing these posts?

If you take out your poorfag mindset and think at the project as is, there’s no more confusion and crazy expectation.
>proved team working at a crypto platform with cool features
>price dropped a lot but there’s a low chance to die out
>they have a real product for a real problem so it’s easy for them to get financed or get grants
>safer bet in a bear market as the company can be looked at as a tech startup
>platform is growing daily with users and activity
>the have referrals, constant posting in social media and a long roadmap updated live on the website

I know I sound like a fkn fanboi but it’s the reality. Small project struggling to deliver a cool idea. Nothing more. But it’s enough to make a few rich who are there to support them.

Attached: 3199F18B-5B6F-4DBE-9A7B-CD9F9E8822A7.png (729x777, 28.19K)

>problem
Like what, nigger? Shitty TA is something you get for free on twitter, why would you pay anyone for their paint skills? I do commend you fuckers for posting about this daily for almost a year now, but ffs all of your team has nothing to offer

>solves a real problem
you are handicapped my friend

You ignore the reality with your fucked up expectatations and I’m the retard. Fuck you. CEO mommy announced a grant early today so now piece it together brainlets.

Attached: DAEF96C6-C0ED-49E3-BCD4-01070BBCAEA6.jpg (828x1367, 517.86K)