OPIATE WITHDRAWAL IS EASY YOU JUST HAVE TO FEEL ICKY FOR A COUPLE DAYS

Attached: 1622733513868.png (680x635, 39.37K)

What's going on big guy?

My brother smoked heroine for a year or two. Then he had to go to a suboxone clinic for like a year to get off. And now he's off suboxone and he feels terrible. Really struggling. I feel sorry for him because he's really tried to get clean.

Your brother is an addict. It’s like having alzheimers that is not 100% guaranteed to make you worse.

Sorry to hear it. Heroine takes 2-4 weeks to detox from. The rest is psychological.
Prepare yourself for the worst. Hope for the best.

Haha nice trannies have crack problems now?

Fucking junkies and boomers are the reason I can't get pain pills for my sciatica.

I got off it, but ya its a bitch

Wait is that the guy who turned tranny, became a meme because of his disfigured face and ultimate repulsive look and then detransitioned back to a male? You guys didn't like that one getting away eh?

i never understood how alcohol or heroin dependence and withdrawal works. like how could you die from not taking something

Same, I had this and the doctor told me to walk it off. It really sucked.

Currently on methadone in rehab for my knee after motorbike accident.

Have a million link so Spose I got that going for me.

heroin withdrawls wont kill you, but alcohol and xanax will. At least that's what I have always heard.

I'm suss on these claims. Know of quite a few heavy drinkers who went cold turkey and never died.

ya I mean its not a guarantee but it can happen. But like I said, its just something I have heard. Not something I have looked into so I wouldn't take it at face value.

Too late mate you wrote it and now you're being held accountable for your actions. You think you can just post frivolous shit with no sources or peer review study?!

Attached: 5728282949.jpg (480x640, 46.97K)

Just googled it, apparently you can get some sort of serious seizures that can lead to death. But overall its rare and treatable if caught early. Delirium tremens

You can't die from heroin withdrawal, user. Only alcohol and benzos.
The key to a tolerable opioid withdrawal is taking it very slowly. Like glacier speed. If you switch from an illicit substance to Suboxone and then taper down by 2mg every 2 weeks you would hardly feel it. You could do roughly the same thing with Kratom.

t. psychiatric nurse practitioner user

Opioids are for pantywaists. Put on your big-girl panties and walk it off.

i googled opiate withdrawal too, there was a case of a woman who died from dehydration and vomiting too much during withdrawal in prison

Nobody ever said opiate withdrawal was easy. So who are you quoting.

I was just joking but interesting.

After two years one disc is still pressing on the nerve and the other is just completely ruptured and gone.
>Can I get surgery now?
Lmao no
>Can I get pain pills now?
Lmao no
>So what can be done?
Antidepressants and/or a covid vaccine

Wtf are you talking out here? If you want to try something interesting, join Streeth.

>Street Art NFTs by world renowned street artists.
>Team of eight with 50+ years of joint experience
>Complete secured personal Vault

>covid vaccine
topkek user