42% tax

>42% tax
>11% social security
>19% VAT
>25.5% capital gains tax
>2.2€/lt car fuel
>200€/year TV license
>1000€ car tax per year
>median income barely €20k net(fuck those like statistics saying €45k median income)

How the FUCK are you supposed to make it in this shithole???

Attached: 8DA8B221-4187-4556-9B3D-1400D84D13B1.png (1200x720, 932)

get on gibs and move to Poland

Nigger Poland, Africa, the middle east and now fucking Ukraine has moved here

>save country
>good education
>smart people
>top passport
>beautiful willing women
>heart of europe
yeh you have it so bad user kys

You are not supposed to make it

Attached: 1653120210170.png (600x514, 743.33K)

Just hold your capital gains for a year bro then it's tax free

get gibs. move to Poland. live off the gibs. I just spent a night in Poland. One night in a three star hotel was 20 euro. Can buy beer all night from gas stations. It's paradise.

KEK

>39% tax
>11% social security
>23% VAT
>28% capital gains tax
>2.3€/lt car fuel
>Property taxes
>20c/kw eletricity
>800€ car tax per year
>median income 11.200€ net

be grateful you little shit

Attached: Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png (255x170, 9.3K)

>be me
>21k a year after tax
>save 60% of my income by being a FRUGALIST
>actually not interested in 99% of consoomer bs things
>buy ETH/BTC every month for years
>mid 6 figures now
>very likely 7 figures within the next 10 years
>it's actually tax free
>learning portuguese right now so I can fuck off to a warm and safe place once I made it

Good luck lads, our country is over but you gotta find your way

Are you young?

Its smart to work in OPs country and do vacation in your country. Portugal is in my opinion the biggest pump and dump in Europe, waiting for the dump...

>save country

Yea safe country filled with shitskins that will stab you any moment if you look at them in a funny way

>good education

Just lol. No German university is in the top 50 in the world. Fucking India has better universities.

>smart people

If you think bunch of alcoholics with only 20% of the population having an academic degree as smart then lol

>top passport

So what?

>beautiful willing women

Just bunch of dumb sluts in open relationships fucking arabs, Turks, Africans and other shitskins

>heart of europe

So what??

how old are you user? congrats!

my wife is german and pregnant
we're in germany
i have never wanted to get the fuck out of a country so bad

we cant find an apartment, our current apartment sucks, and with all the muslims and ukrainians we wont find an apartment.

the question has become if we want to have the baby here and suffer in germany more, or have it in the us and not have her parents see it because they're too old to fly.

get it in the US for sure. US will still stand strong in 50 years, germany not so much.

> How the FUCK are you supposed to make it
You aren't, that's what you get for being historical looser.

Californians pay 40% in taxes and deductions and get nothing.
Not free education, not healthcare, not welfare. NOTHING. They make 100k a year and pay 40k in taxes and way more in rent than the average German. In the end they end up with the same amount in the pocket except America is way more competitive than Germany so you have to work harder

Attached: Californian 40% income in taxes and deductions.jpg (1186x636, 139.72K)

I'm close to 28 user, thanks and good luck to you!

We're moving to the US regardless but if we move now her parents will not be able to see the baby until she's old enough to take on an 8 hour flight. Her dad has some health conditions and he can't make it.

for the sake of your child it should be born in the us. You should talk to a lawyer as well do not make the decision based on a mongolian underwater basked weaving forum please user.

why not move to a cheap country already with a >500k stack and have a good time while waiting for the next cycle? You will spend like 10k per year max.

Already am.

We're on month 5 of trying to get an apartment. We're at a point where if I can get her a way into the US and a rental there before she can find an apartment here, we're going to the US.

Germany has 0% crypto tax if you hold for 1 year, literally better than the USA or other shitholes.

>moving to the America
L o L

Portugal
17.2% bracket tax
11% social security
23% VAT
28% capital gains
1.9€/lt car fuel
60€/month for tv/internet/mobile phone
250€ car tax + 200€ insurance
median income 30k usd ( bullshit )
only way for a young person to have a decent standard of living is staying with the parents

portugal will turn a desert in 50 years user.

I'm still accuumulating user, it's not the time for me to relax already. While mid 6 figures is great for me, i'm aware it's not a "safe forever" amount, especially now that prices for gas, electricity and groveries are exploding. My job is okay and I live with my girlfriend whos kind of on the same grind as I am. I hope we'll move away together one day..

I do daydream about living in thailand often tho, but grass is always greener on the other side