SHOULD I START STOCKPILING LONG LIFE FOOD

While I can still afford it.

Attached: va9.jpg (250x229, 5.09K)

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex CUNNY SEX CUNNY SEX CUNNY SEX CUNNY SEX CUNNY SEX (fpbp) I want sex sex sex

I've been on nofap for two weeks and I'm eating tons of vitamins and test-boosting food, while lifting 6 days a week

I'm so horny I think about fucking literally everything that closely resembles a hole

Came here to say this.

>cucked by eggs

I bought about 35kg of rice, 12kg of rolled oats, and will buy some canned meat and fish once I can find it in bulk. That's about 350 servings of rice and 120 servings of oatmeal. I intend for these one-off purchases to greatly reduce how much I need to spend on food for the next year.

Attached: 1614034209669.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

based and redpilled

No once the looting starts it'll be free.

been on nofap for 15 days as it is normal to me and i hardly feel nothing.
Aren't you tired of throwing away all your lifeforce ?
>in b4 noooooooooooooo that's not true

Idk paying $10 for a bag of rice today is probably cheaper than catching a bullet over a bag of rice tomorrow.

buy as much as needed before October. you have been warned

yes, pasta, rice, and long shelf cereals, this is just starting, climate change will fuck with the crops way more than russia

Sugar is shit carbs, but it is energy and basically lasts forever.

all you faggot have forgotten about stockpiling ammo

How do you not jack off for that long? I start going crazy after 5 days and can barely last 1 week.

In fact, I just jacked off to eggs.

Seggs

you cant eat a ammo

They were some erotic eggs I'll give you that

idk, food prices will (at least) tripple their current prices next year, so if you can afford that, you don't have to stack food

Won't they spoil?

>rice
>oats
>canned meat and fish
>spoiling

Attached: 1653508022302m.jpg (1024x1020, 104.71K)

but a ammo can get you a lot of things to eat

The rice and oats can spoil though.