Money is not everything

Money is not everything
stop being on a computer all day

Attached: Art Of Masculinity_7095809252131933445 (2) (1) (2).webm (576x1036, 2.79M)

nice try

no u

Attached: 1653838638259.png (521x454, 564.42K)

>boomer kicks his son out to prove he's a man
>never taught son how to run
>son never sees faggy boomer dad again
Kino story, India-tier finger family animation.

Money is all I have.
That webm is hilarious, are people really this weak to be terrified of their parents getting old

Money IS everything until you get your basic needs met
food/shelter/phone bills etc.
Most of the people here will never get their own shelter at this rate.

Bet he was happy his nigger dad died though

Attached: 1652552125724.jpg (535x520, 181.58K)

Western society is not equipped to handle aging and death.

Would feel sorry for them if westerners did not attack Islam for being conservative and patriarchal. They nade their bed and now they must lie in it

there is something wrong with that
even if you were in a desert you build yourself a shelter
something is very wrong

cried wen the dog died

Every man's worst nightmare is to slowly walk in place as two random fucking people look at you from inside a house and turn older every second? The fuck?

I can fap to this

Money is everything as evidenced by the shared reality all around us.

>Money is not everything
yep, but time is, and money buy time

Someone change this to Sergey in his shirt staring at the link chart

it's illegal to build your own shelter in the developed world. The one crime that doesn't automatically grant you a comfy cement cell with a food allowance, for that you'd have to actually physically harm somebody. Instead they just put you on a bus and move you somewhere else.

I'm 31 and this story happened to me but first I lost my mom in 2013 and then my dad in 2021. Both died of cancer.

I work a lot but don't really know what for. Before his operation I thought I have to be in a position where I can financially and physically take care of him but now it's really difficult sometimes to find purpose.

Still have auntie and grandma and cousins so I really hope to get into positivity and action again.

sounds like heaven

yes, but you still starve AND eat shit.

something is not right
for real

All I'm saying is in prison, you are provided a climate controlled shelter, fresh clothes and linens (don't strangle yourself with them), shower, warm food - will not go hungry -, job training, and the occasional phone call. Also prison antics with your buds.

Best thing of all? It's all on the taxpayers' dime.
They pay for you to live there.

Attached: 1652176737613.jpg (720x754, 103.44K)

I mean, if you're in there for life without parole, what are they going to do? Demand that you pay them back?

Attached: 1602630453867.jpg (652x596, 31.94K)

No amount of cartoons you post is going to change anyone's mind

this then?

Attached: death-bed.jpg (731x772, 453.51K)