Is it happening....finally?

is it happening....finally?

Attached: ICP.jpg (400x400, 19.22K)

Yep, hopefully you retards bought between 6.50 and 7.50

Yeah, it can even go to 10$ before another vc dump wave(3c buy)!

seethe benchod

thanks for free pump i just sold at 8.73$ and i will rebuy at 6.30$

OMG IT MOVED $0.8 !!!!!!!!
ONLY $356 LEFT SO I CAN BREAK EVEN LETS FUCKING GOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

fucking delusional larps. go buy HBAR instead fuckers. at least HBAR foundation has enough liquidity to build an ecosystem with more than $5 bn funding available

Attached: 1C8D17F2-8A22-4FC9-90D5-E107C5777BAF.jpg (1124x1692, 252.57K)

we all bought at $400 kek
kys HBAR nigger, get out of our ICP thread, you're not wanted here

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA YOURE SO FUCKING BUT HURT HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Good morning sir

Smells like curry

I bought a nano bag at around 40 dollars and another 50 icp recently. Just trying to accumulate as much as possible.
>tfw poorfag

Attached: 1647264796354.jpg (720x891, 84.66K)

rent free

we are "rallying" due to stockmarket
if it crashes = u'll ropeneck

this is an exit pump

$5 EOM

I honestly hope so, I only have 500, I want 1k. not buying at these prices to be honest.

i also want 1k, I am currently at 135. but my DCA is $7.40-- feels like I can get better cheapies soon tho

I swiped this absolute cutie girl on tinder and we back forthed a few weeks because of our schedules before finally deciding to meet up. She picked a park close to my house and when I showed up no one was there but Dom. He was spread out over a plaid picnic blanket under an oak tree with his shirt half unbuttoned showing his hairless chest with a big, thick gold chain with an icp logo on it and was drinking wine from a box. I thought someone as important as him shouldn't be bothered but when he saw me he shouted out my name and waved me over. I asked how he knewe and he seemed confused and said i"it's me, Tilly!" I thought great I've been Catfished but it turns out he was 100% convinced he was this girl and had been living as her for the last several months which explains why ICP is just dumping with zero development. I dropped a line on the icp discord and was told he went missing months ago and we're so thankful I found him. I let him suck me off for the equivalent of $300 icp at ico price (3 cents) before one of the 200 devs arrived and picked him up.

Attached: 1652852540550.png (1080x1598, 692.81K)

is this repurposed LINK pasta? or an icy piss original?

If you know you know

Attached: ICPeenor.png (959x167, 9.12K)

The sad realty is that no matter how bullish things get for ICP, or any coin for that matter, they all follow Bitcoin price action. Bitcoin will be retesting the 25k range in the near future and will likely bounce around there for months until the final capitulation to 14k-20k where we bottom out. Until then I plan on swinging my ICP bag and accumulating as much as possible for the next bull run.

swingies get the rope