Everything is down 80-90%...

Everything is down 80-90%. you can literally buy almost anything and 10x your money should it at minimum reach its previous high. what is stopping you?

Attached: 36453465.jpg (601x600, 72.6K)

greed

user, everything will be down 98% after the bear market

honk

>Everything is down 80-90%
it's not tho? You must suck at math op. Only dogshit projects that will never recover to a previosu ath again are down 80-90%.

every alt not names btc or eth

Already bagged SPOOL now that the price is unbelievably cheap and yield farming on the platform for passive income.

u realize btc and eth go up 2x, alts will go parabolic, like most of them right dumbass noob?
literally just set your sell orders and donbt be greedy next bull run

No matter where you buy, even if down 90%, you can still lose 100%.

>alts will go parabolic
yeah like 5% of them. Good luck picking up THE RIGHT ONES retard. This is your first bearmarket huh?

Pass. I'd rather jump into worthwhile projects that are not yet launched. Otto, for instance.

It's not returning to previous highs. This goes for stocks and crypto alike. Most coins go to zero, most companies deliver negative returns over their entire lifespan.

Got ETH, and bagged More AXL, and staking it for it fixed 55% Apr.... now waiting for the next bull run.

beause it will go down another 50%

You’re actually retarded. If you had bought any random shitcoin from this point and lower you’d still have made a minimum 10x. Look at the charts of all of the coins on any exchange and measure from 90% down to the next peak. Maybe they didn’t all go back to ATH but plenty went 40x or more from the bottom

Nothing. I bought as much XCM as I could before the floor was raised, and now I'm buying THT.

i don't have any money

oh my sweet summerchild... you'll learn eventually

Lmao

alts go to zero in bear markets, user. -90% is just the beginning. it can go -90% several additional times before being at functional zero.

alts are going to zero, user. next bull run will have new alts just like the 2021 bull run had new alts. 2017 alts went to zero.