Boss just fired an extremely talented project manager over us missing an unrealistic deadline mere days after a huge...

>boss just fired an extremely talented project manager over us missing an unrealistic deadline mere days after a huge time-crunch project

Do you have bosses that base their decisions on emotions?

Attached: C67617BD-5B0E-40C9-BFCC-F5AB26487CB0.png (940x545, 449.23K)

I have a lot of ex bosses who do.

No my bosses are all male.

>extremely talented
>project manager

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

>talented
>Project manager

Just admint ur angy that ur boss fired the office hottie you had a crush on who may or may not have done an work at all

>extremely talented
>project manager

Attached: 46C688AB-5F64-49A4-9799-75DEEABB0F57.jpg (700x678, 182.88K)

Used to. I respected one boss for being a former marine, but he acted like a bitch after a while because of office drama and shit.

no srsly niggers

I did, thankfully left that place and never looked back. If you are still there, it's just a matter of time until you get your own load of shit

He is a failure, make sure to document everything he has done fully, and take up above his head, get him shitcanned and get his job.

you can't be fired because your boss slept bad or because his wife cheated on him in Europe

We are not a shithole

This, that shit doesn't count

Bros OP is right Vitalik is out of control. Every time we miss the ETH 2.0 dead line he fires the project manager. This time they were smarter and called it the merge but that didn't outwit the money skelly. He got fired too and Vitalik is sniffing around our office looking for his next "sharding" he picks a low ranking engineer and shards on their desk bros. It's so dire you have to help me stop the skelly.

Attached: images (1) (29).jpg (392x280, 12.75K)

>bosses that base their decisions on emotions
femoids?

>years ago
>working as a scaffolder
>It's a job that needs co-ordination and co-operation plus it's filled with meathead druggies, hence hierarchy and butting heads is a constant problem
>during a busy moment the company some dickhead druggie in his forties
>dickhead due to insecurity absolutely refuses to work with anyone significantly younger than him, which is half the workforce
>deadlines approaching, boss freaking out
>in desperation, due to this guy refusing to work with most of the company, the office end up making him a leading hand and give him his own crew, the crew mostly being the young people he previously sabotaged.
>They literally promoted him because he sabotaged and complained about everything
>those five young workers all leave within a space of a month to work for the competition
>Dickhead gets caught stealing gear and smoking meth a month after that and is fired

The company managed to survive it, but that's the biggest, most stupid blunder I've ever seen a company make. I don't think that retardation can be topped.

Attached: 157.png (657x527, 15.1K)

The project manager being (allegedly) talented is most likely why he was fired. If your manager starts pulling his weight more than necessary, it'll cause unnecessary friction. Other teams might feel pressured, or the employees will work beyond what's needed, or worse yet, your product would be delivered earlier than expected which risks the situation where your clients would end up expecting the same speed or quality down the line.
Modern businesses aim to cut money and time spent on production. Someone getting ahead of themselves is a net negative.

>tfw boss was a vengeful psycho middle-aged roastie who went out of her way to fuck with people who quit long after they did so
I just tried to keep my head down desu
don't need no psycho roastie fucking my shit up long after I'm gone

Attached: 1617942951522.png (604x613, 256.97K)

Dios mio

Why is he getting uppercut from behind? lol

every small business ive worked for has had one - some middle aged neurotic self-important bitch in management living way beyond her means and dumping that stress on the employees who 'arent working hard enough' or 'aren't grateful enough' to clean up her fucking messes day in day out

promoting people to get them out of the way is not a bad tactic, but it has to be somewhere safe and useless, like promoting someone to be the senior manager of office equipment (his job is to make sure everyone has a fully-equipped pencil case), or the senior archive secretary ("just photocopy every single piece of paper you see and upload it to the shared google folder, ok jim? nice one, this is key to our business.")