He is buying before Shemitah ends

>he is buying before Shemitah ends
Dumb cattle

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-10-02-at-23.25.27-1536x739.png (1536x739, 131.74K)

antisemitism ha reached escape velocity
no amount of magic will save them

I tried to tell the Any Forumstards they should be buying 6ish months after the Shemitah ends, but they refuse to listen and call me antisemitic, the goyim aren't meant to make it.

2022: The Controlled Demolition of Everything
July 26, 2021

The 2022/2023 AD time window was selected decades ago as the time frame to conduct a controlled demolition of the entire Global Economic & Financial System (GE&FS). …

TPTB {The Powers That Be} have long planned to coordinate a controlled demolition of the GE&FS under the rubric of the GREAT RESET. …

The year of 2022 was specifically chosen as the beginning of the “Year of Final Collapse” for various reasons, each of which mutually supports the other. …

First and foremost, 2022 is not only a scheduled Shemitah year, it is the year of the Super Shemitah. The indisputable 7-year pattern of Shemitah years has been long established as explained here: The Actual Timing of the GREAT RESET Laid Bare. …

In all likelihood, the coming two to three years will make the First American Revolution look like a very tame Tea Party.

goys will never understand

So when is that?

>Super Shemitah

september 25th 2022

Fucking finally. Burn everything to the ground.

So the red is the shemitah year?
Which is a shitty or mediocre?
And ends with a big fuckin doompa?

And this happens every 7 years? How the fuck do they keep getting away with it?

They are jews bro, what do you think?

Interesting tip fren.
When looking at picrelated it seems to add up.

Attached: Shemitah.png (695x841, 170.13K)

This actually make sense. My prediction even before hearing this is BTC around 23k during Oct 28th. So it would mabe sense to go all in around there or just wait till 2023.

Also Jubilee year is significant.
Next Jubilee is 2025.
I'm not expecting huge cyclical moves until at least 2025. We might start consolidate in 2023 and then start to pump around 2025-26.

How come the stock market didn't crash in 2015? Did anything bad happen?

I can't find anything major but if you look at OP's chart you can see a small crash right after 2015.
Also Trump came to power in 2016 and that's when clown world also accelerated I guess.

Attached: 1631068567568.jpg (210x222, 11.65K)

They rugged the chinks that time.

does it end in september?

why 6 months after?

I have been enlightened.

cool it with the antisemitic remarks

OH FUCK THE SNEEDYFEED

who me?
buying silver before Shemitah ends?
of course, im part of the force ending their games of course
oh and I also hold ticker: LINK