Shill me whatever it is that you are holding/doing your own research on...

Shill me whatever it is that you are holding/doing your own research on. Better to have it in one big containment thread than spread across the entire catalog. Now go.

Attached: OK.jpg (352x550, 21.67K)

LUNA

BTC, DYOR.

BTC and ETH

$hati

i no longer invest op, i am deep in shit

im holding both lunc and luna so i can profit from both sides like a jew
also holding doge

DOGE

SOL

QOM

i am shilling mcdonals, go to mcdonalds and apply for a job there. no need to thank me, youre gonna need it for the next 3 years of bobo ass pounding

Attached: 5m.jpg (828x1035, 73.12K)

I bought BTC at 32k, 30k, and 29k. Now what do I do anons?

checked and keked

Sell on the next pump because it will go down to 20k

i'm going to use sublime to buy the lot of shitcoins that are getting posted here. I'm a fucking wagecuck, I have no money to have a significant holding in any coin. I'm fucked. Anyways, sublime should help me. If that's true that isn't necessary to give your entire data, I would ask for a loan with no problem. Or well, at least, trying this with a little number of loans that I could ask for doing shitcoin investments

The thing with Sublime is that it seems to be a P2P loaning website, of course, based on cryptos. But that's what it seems to be.

This is negative?

you lack a soul like regular human beings, stop trying to sell me glowie kyc shit

unironically this kek

I don't want to borrow money, especially if I have to give personal data for it.

Isn't that what AAVE already does?

It is the same as AAVE you know?

Why this should be negative? This is nice, at least to me. You put the guarantees, collateral ratios, interest rates, and more loaning characteristics.

Basically, it seems to be something that replicates the loaning system that the banks have, but expands this to the normal people who want to do this kind of activity here.