Say, anons… do you think rebase will be cucked again soon and change their name once again? If so...

Say, anons… do you think rebase will be cucked again soon and change their name once again? If so, how long until it happens?

Attached: flcl.png (900x900, 1.22M)

>Say, anons… do you think rebase will be cucked again soon and change their name once again?
That can't be, they must have fixed every problem and should prevent it from happening again... Unless they did it deliberately.

i always had very grotesque fantasies about that girl. now i will have to watch flcl again

They did it themselves, it happened 3 times already, that's a scam if I ever see one

wdym kek what the fuck is that

>t.

Attached: D.png (1308x901, 338.18K)

This is what i found hilarious, who the hell thinks that the "dropp" name was a name that could be suitable for a lawsuit? KEK

i know. thats literally me

well, that's the job of a lawyer. Finding this kind of trouble to be like a leecher, do a lawsuit, and there they go, a fucking win-win situation to them

What a bad bitch she is

Attached: 5nFmm89jf.jpg (825x825, 89.28K)

what's the routine to having triceps like this?

I want to have a leecher sucking my dick, where should I find a blond leecher with green eyes and long legs?

>If so, how long until it happens?
not very long. how much do you wanna bet?

I understood that reference...

Attached: FOloxvsWQAU9FyE.jpg (850x560, 42.48K)

sexy bitch

You could leech from rebase by sending them to court again kek

FUCK, I WANT TO GET MY DICK SUCKED BY A LEECHER LIKE THIS

that name was changed twice, it is irritating.

they did it for copyright, the annoying thing is that they had to change the whole essence of the project.

weirdo

thanks user. new business idea: suing shit companies and projects into bankruptcy

all this was changed because rebase is too worried about having problems with twitter.