kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1653972174667.jpg (2964x4020, 3.37M)

First for copper

Rate my COVID stack.

Attached: Simple as.jpg (4096x3072, 2.69M)

coper

Needs more chest

Attached: silver tjaad.jpg (1500x2000, 2.27M)

Always. i don't hold huge silver volumes, since I've been stacking mainly gold and platinum during the lockdowns.
Let's see next lockdown what the premiums say.

Attached: Guarding shinies.jpg (4128x3096, 2.91M)

If ya wanna earn like goddamn Buffet, you have to use Streeth.

>Street Art NFTs by world renowned street artists.
>9 Industry leaders renowned globally and experienced partners
>Verrified KYC Team

This thread needs more sovereigns

Attached: 20220108_154144.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

Attached: 20220108_165543.jpg (4032x3024, 1.08M)

Need me some more

Attached: 20220116_213452.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

Last pic

Attached: 20220116_213328.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

Quick placer post!
Hopefully i can punch through this cemented channel material. I ll be happy with bedrock, but blue clay and pay dirt might be down there too!

Attached: 284471989_1681955438837384_6537133784403633965_n.jpg (1536x2048, 976.88K)

Gotta ask, are you allowed to use explosives to try and get through that stuff? The fact that you're here tells me you probably know how to build that stuff without getting the feds on your ass, or is there specialized rock blasting equipment? OR is it entirely forbidden due to nature preservation?
pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_20220519_171007.jpg (2340x4160, 1016.24K)

>save enough to finally buy a tube of noah's arks
>laptop suddently die the same day
>replacing it will cost me a tube worth of noah's ark
I just can't even...

Attached: 1615950112352.png (713x559, 166.68K)

you can get cheap laptops from pawn shops

Here u go

Attached: booty.jpg (3472x9280, 3.02M)

i can! but in this case i really dont know if they would work properly in this material. Tertiary Channel and similar material like desert calichi simply absorbs the blast and doesnt shatter, the best bet for this is simple manual labor until i get mad at it and mark it as a test hole for excavator work later this year. I ll put a ripper tool on the stick and just bust through as much as i can if I think its worth it. Tomorrow i ll try and get down another meter or so, 3m by hand is deep enough where it starts becoming a shaft and needs cribbing / supports.

I ll do the same on the opposite side of this hump i am digging in now in a week or two, when the snow in the shade has thawed out.

shitload of work for supposedly some worthless metal abundant in the crust of the earth eh?
Godspeed, always love to hear from anons out in the field from my stinky office job

Gold is the only thing i refuse to buy, I can get it from a bank of gravel, and i will get it from a bank of gravel!

I do have to say though, with the surge in gasoline and gas prices it might be a bargain to buy the stuff refined instead of doing it yourself. I know you're into nuggets and I don't blame you, but at least the work going into minting silver must be ridiculously overexpensive for the price (((they))) get out of it.

Checked, pretty pirate chest, where did you get it?

minting and silver smithing is an economy of scale sort of business model or tiny hand working fabrication style shops, there is a mark up of course but there is a mark up in pretty much everything in todays world, even on raw materials!

a markup is fine and fair if you put work into it. you invested your time and are free to pick from products other workers produced in the time you spent producing let's say your silver round.
some niggers in new york selling paper promising the buyer x silver rounds and by that manipulating spot price which the whole market agrees is the perfect base price however...
I wish to live in a fair, local market economy so much it's unreal.