Cryptos have no value beyond

the ability to pump and dump on the dude buying after you

Attached: 1EBA5174-FF51-418E-B530-30BBB44EE3AA.jpg (750x750, 63.88K)

The next red pill is realising that what you said is true for everything

Buy SHIB

That is why it is good to buy viable projects like Equilibrium and even better to join whitelisting.

I got huge value from just playing Cometh. I bet to disagree with this

This

For me crypto is not just about the value. I look for services I want like gamestarplus board games and I get earnings from it as a reward.

Stocks are ownership in a company that produces tangible goods or services that are sold for money, often that money is returned to the investor in the form of a dividend. Real estate can be rented out as people need a roof over their head or a premise to conduct business from.

Crypto does neither of these, you're just buying in the hope that some other idiot is willing to pay more money than you. The blockchain is a solution in search of a problem which ironically is better addressed with centralised solutions.

I'll freely admit that the vast majority of my portfolio is crypto but that's only because it's far outperformed my traditional investments over this past decade. I don't think it'll be that way forever though, and after years of dumb money chasing speculative investments, those chickens are coming home to roost.

But I'm posting in a jeet thread anyway, so I'm wasting my time really.

Yeah and that's why Tesla is more valuable then the rest of the automotive industry put together, right? Stay delusional

Not for producing assets.

Tesla in a bubble people who have been buying at these levels will lose a lot of money. Your example is cherry picking, if you do a linear regression over all stocks then price relative to fundamentals predict returns. As they should because stocks are producing assets and their returns are decided by how much you pay for what they are producing. It doesn't matter if you can find 1 example or 10 example that is currently in a bubble. Overall and over time your returns are decided by what you pay for current and future cash flows.

As it stands now. I think Flare has great value and I'm putting my money where my mouth is. You can lease out their NFTs and earn passively

Attached: IMG_20211205_162506.jpg (551x525, 46.3K)

>stonks are real
>nooooooo not that one
Yeah netflix suddenly being work half as much because they had a slight decline in subscribers is not at all fake and gay

yeah because moving value over the internet without government or institutions having any say in it is worthless.

Attached: 4a5.jpg (740x724, 81.58K)

bitcoin keeps banks, and government creepers away from my loot. that’s the value

>having any say
Yeah bro just deposit ten million from monero to your bank account so you can finally use the crypto money. They won't say anything.

Stocks are ownership in a company you likely have no say in how they conduct business, and even if you did, the government could do things to come in and fuck you until it's worthless. Like they've been doing to many the past two years. It's all a gamble, fren.

This is the kind of bottom signals I’ve been looking for

If we all agree to make crypto our legal tender, then it will be more than just pump and dump projects.
Presently only two 2 countries have done that, and I believe more will do it especially now that we have some projects like Utrust, CDC and Blockbank that are working on Crypto payment.

The next SHIB is Go H0 it has been decided. Don't fuck up the plan.