Arties wants to make it easier for no name drawfags to get into “fine art” with nfts

>arties wants to make it easier for no name drawfags to get into “fine art” with nfts
What are the economic implications of this? Will it flood the nft market?

Attached: b55MA.jpg (960x943, 78.96K)

By fine art you mean furry and faggotry shit? Because that's what the art community is comprised of nowadays

the nft market is far from being good, and it will probably never be good

i just want to fuck that sweet monkey pussy

There are no economic implications, this is just a new way to make NFTs. That's what it is. What kind of economic implications should be taken from something like is Arties?

I'm in love with that pic OP.

Me too, I'm going to steal it.

>What are the economic implications of this?
I feel that it is going to have a great relevance at an economic level and also in the quality of the NFTs, it will bring in too many web 2 people interested in the art of Voka.

>What are the economic implications of this?

faggot gangs of cruelty and money laundering

there is no such thing as fine art, everything about it is subjective and nowadays the norm is complete garbage

I would have bought something from Voka already if it wasn't because he decided to convert his fucking art into NFTs

Yeah, this is maybe what op is looking for if he looks for an opinion kek

Now, they're not selling just JPGs. They're selling true arts, with true canvas, everything tangible, everything touchable, EVERYTHING REAL. It could be nicer if they drop a token system where the arts that everybody buys are also able to make tokens, like the NFTs from crypto games that are able exactly of doing that

Good luck with that, his art is expensive.

So, that means that there's now another platform to put plagiarized art in?

Yes, and also a place where pretentious and scummy artists can reunite

post the fucking art or i will leave this fucking thread

No, they are not based on plagiarizing art. In fact they make their own designs from scratch. But they have already made some paintings inspired by NFTs like the bored apes.

Inside every person there are two wolves.

If you think about it, the art they are trying to sell (Voka's) is quite cheap compared to absurdly priced NFTs, it can be a very good deal accessible to whales.

That is, for none of us.

I am hungry.