Wtf is going with cardano (ADA)?

wtf is going with cardano (ADA)?

Attached: file.png (300x300, 40.03K)

it's gonna flip eth.
get in.

I just bought in unironically

Pricing in basil, or whatever the fork is?

yeah, Vasil hard fork EOM, I think its on testnet now, but there was not any news about that

EO next M I mean, end of june

you fucking idiots will never buy this coin even when it does a 50x and flips ETH, utter retards on Any Forums
this thing SHITS all over ETH. but muh basedboy charles, muh peer review.
stay poor

actually i take that back, Any Forums will start buying only after it flips ETH

I have over 1200 ADA, am I gonna make it?

zoom out

I bought near the top, I'm not buying more unless I profit from my initial investment.

pricing in the next paradigm for DeFi, the eUTxO revolution

~1000 ADA is suistack
+25% in less than 24h is a lot, I know that when you zoom out it looks like shit, like any other coin lol

If you zoom out enough you will see it's one of the only 2017 coin taht is still relevent
And this time Cardano is actually working with dexes, nft, dapps and stable coin working on testnet
Might or not flip eth, but it's not going to zero

it's 100% going to flip ETH

you dumb niggers are going to fall for this shit again? you make this shit too easy for charles lmao

Attached: eating ice cream with a fork.jpg (474x474, 21.2K)

>sundae
it just werks btw

hey charles. where are the dApps? you said there would be thousands of dApps on the chain by now. why are there only 580?

>>>>>>>>why is charles funding students in Ethiopia instead of funding dApp development?

its no wonder devs and users are getting siphoned onto hedera. HBAR foundation actually has some liquidity and is already spending hundreds of millions of dollars trying to expand the Hedera ecosystem. what is Cardano foundation doing?

Attached: retard.jpg (842x1280, 184.42K)

flippening

Cardano doesn't rely on a foundation for funding, it has over $1bn sitting in a treasury that the community directs. They are the ones that vote for/give the CF their contract. They just finished fund 8

>Cardano doesn't rely on a foundation for funding
obviously or they would have already funded dApps

>it has over $1bn sitting in a treasury that the community directs
HBAR foundation has $5bn KEK

New Balance? surprised it wasn't FUBU or Karl Kani kek

not buying your centralized bags

Just keep watching and learn how fucking out of touch you are with what's happening on Cardano right now