Shill me whatever it is that you are holding/doing your own research on...

Shill me whatever it is that you are holding/doing your own research on. Better to have it in one big containment thread than spread across the entire catalog. Now go.

Attached: 16509238938938.png (1410x1145, 764.21K)

JUST BUY POODL YOU MORON (THEY ACTUALLY WORK ON SHIT)

1. 3D NFTS LINKED TO LAKEVIEW META
2. 2D NFTS COMING OUT NEXT MONTH
3. AR ANIMATED 3D NFTS (the future is videos of bitches twerking owned by you virgins).
3a. Imagine opening your google vr and attaching your mia malkova nft of her stripping and seeing it in your basement (that's what poodl is working on atm).

If you genuinely have questions just follow their twitter they have 142k twitter followers POODLTOKEN or someshit (I have 30k riding in it since 2 weeks ago) 10x is enough for me to be dumping my bags

Attached: tyrone poodl.png (1193x646, 711.19K)

Link

Fringe finance

Attached: IMG_20220222_083849_542.jpg (500x696, 53.44K)

SHIB

Pals, a few words about the Pollen, that comes to us from heaven:

>Decentralized, stable, and community-driven index investing for crypto traders.
>Deliver advantages, rewards and alpha to the whole trading community

Rite Aid stock (ticker: RAD) is cheap AF right now. The company just received and declined an offer for 800 million. This would translate to a stock price of $15 per share. Current market price is $5. There are many rumors why, but it boils down to the fact that even at $15 the company is undervalued.

Attached: 1653965575068.jpg (494x604, 94.85K)

Honeyland is totally intriguing. Next generation gaming level launching on solana with a buyback on their NFTs and an open metaverse

keep an eye on AXL that gem got a lot of Defi utility and a great community.

Attached: 5015.png (200x200, 5.46K)

The Otto blockchain is about to go live pretty soon. Anyone with half a brain should have at least one single piece of it

only invested in GMT/GST at the moment i can see mass normies falling for it in the future

XCM. It's mechanically impossible for it to go below 60 cents because it's tied to the company's valuation, and it is at 63 cents right now.

It's simple OP. You invest in consumer staples like walmart, target, cotsco, etc etc. Buy, actual, real, precious metals like gold and silver don't trade etf's on them. Invest in bitcoin, etherum and monero. Also buy some etfs on oil and weat and shit and other resources.

It's really that simple. Also put money in an APY savings account at your bank and maybe invest in some government bonds in the future when the economy is better. Also also, invest in google and apple and other tech stocks that aren't infalted like tesla. Guaranteed returns.

Attached: 1653969641560.jpg (500x266, 38.39K)

I think if you looking at low caps then you must look over the lox network, they are making an IMEI global blacklist too

I thought they making a metaverse project , heard about it after the Hurrian network airdrop

Keep an eye on SYLO, they will be launching their incentivised node staking on CENNZnet. This is a passive way of earning.

I just think they're neat.

Attached: margeone.jpg (2048x1152, 216.86K)

I have lost my mobile phones twice, I think this is still needed

Flare. That's the token. nFlare DAO is the platform. Might be launching soon. I'm stockpiling fiat to engage in a massive buying campaign for it

You're fucked
Holding tether, awaiting the PrecogFinance launch

Attached: tickrPCOG.jpg (224x225, 4.04K)

EGLD
RIDE
UTK
All from Elrond blockchain. Make hay will the sun shines.