I'm so despondent about everything. Every shitcoin I buy goes comletely to zero. There's no escape from this hole here

I'm so despondent about everything. Every shitcoin I buy goes comletely to zero. There's no escape from this hole here.
I feel drained. Sometimes I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning.
There's nothing to get up for. I'm an addict. I'm in financial trouble too. I'm addicted to alcohol, sucking cock and shitcoins, and my therapist said I should giveup one of the three this week.
So it looks like this is my last drunk for awhile. BUT I sTILL NEED HELP FOR MY FINANCIAL TROUBLES! SO, SHILL ME YOUR BEST BSC PROJECTS! Looking realistically for
a hard working dev, marketing wallet, a listing, and a diamond handed community that wont sell for a 2x. No called coins. No jeets. No dying tokens (I vow to never buy the top again)

Attached: IMG_20220531_122606_247.jpg (442x620, 12.8K)

platypoge.xyz hardworking dev behind. early play

Well I see a new thread and see good reputation callers behind platypoge. A slow mooner for sure

PLATYPOGE. BUMP

neck yourself faggot

chill bruh

Buy platyPoge and change your life

Tg : platypoge

Attached: IMG_20220531_123455_737.jpg (640x640, 44.78K)

>callers
post hands you disgusting subhuman

kek only /ourguys/ know this is a copypasta

why aren't you buying shit AFTER it goes to zero, instead?

Based

Any Forums needs to make another coin. I made 9 grand off of that coin mocking the current infamous celebrity poop trial.

Attached: received_410455890515382.jpg (998x2048, 178.3K)

And people said bsc was dead.

Attached: received_1458570364577217.jpg (701x1440, 51.23K)

Stop falling for pump and dump retards. Just fucking put your money in the stock market but even more importantly work on having the best paying job. You are either 15 years old living with mommy with nothing to do or a tota degenerate gambler. Finance is unironically as easy as investing in stock market and having a job. You are always going to be poor and keep getting scammed if you keep trying to get rich quick on paneet shitcoins

They already do the listings and Any Forums ads is up

>a job haha

Disgusting jeets get out of my board

Yea sure sure. Salty bois

PLATYPOGE BASED DEV AND GREAT COMMUNITY ! Dont miss this is moonshoot!

you didnt ape platypoge? looks like you gonna miss a mooner, you a noob sir? only aping rugs? haha get rekt and dont listen. platypoge havent even started yet

Attached: Capture.png (1016x383, 52.68K)

Faggot when there are good low caps out there like RIDE for holoride and a lot more. you decided to get roped on shitcoin. fuck off.