Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-010313_Chrome.jpg (1080x1418, 288.3K)

My fantasy is that the world goes WWII-tier mobilization for a decade to fight climate change and pollution. I have no faith in that happening, but it seems to be our only hope.

ah yes

Few understand that we're already dead.

We need to print more money.
But no stimulus checks or UBI, filthy communists.
Also, here are some corporate R&D tax credits.

You retards are insane.

Anyone could step up to stop it right now, but nobody will. Who will help the widow's son?

why do you burgers keep putting senile old fucks in positions of power?
>sorry goys we have to take all your money because, climate change and stuff
bunch of fucking retards

>Daily Caller
rejected

We all understand you're fucking delusional.

Wow, this isn't it cheif. Don't attack the weak and powerless elderly. Look at her, why would you say mean things about a tiny powerless little old woman? Shameful. She never did anything to you or to anyone, poor little thing. Can't you tell she only wants to make cookies and hand them out to children? Its not her fault any of this is happening, she is just a little old grandma.

>spending money to fight the natural repeating ice age cycle
Meds NOW, schizo.

Why?
What has she personally done for climate change that was halted by not having enough money?
Planting trees is free, you fucking bitch.

its a quote you stupid fucking idiot, you are like one of those idiot fact checkers that calls quotes fake or lacking "context"
invest in rope, loser

If only you had separated cans and plastics, this never would have happened.

At the end of the day, it comes down to the voters being malicious, and the non-voters (mostly younger folks) being retarded both figurative and literally.

Municipal and state level politics are deeply partisan and entrenched. There's no changing it without large migrations of people moving across states - like California to Texas - and planting new roots that can eventually flip how a region votes. The old guard will pull out all the stops with voting restrictions and gerrymandering to keep it from happening as long as possible. They'll codify it into their state or the federal constitution if they can.

I say we give it to her and then stop using money.

>The old guard will pull out all the stops with voting restrictions and gerrymandering to keep it from happening as long as possible. They'll codify it into their state or the federal constitution if they can.
THESE ARE YOUR PEOPLE, YOU DEMOCRAT MARXIST FUCKING ASSHOLE.
YOU CAUSED THIS SHIT

We need:
>Quick move to renewables and away from fossil fuels, globally
>Mass family planning and birth control in Africa
>Forced reduction in waste and consumption in first world
>Carbon capture and storage on mass scale
>Plastics/metals pollution cleanup on mass scale
This is a matter of utmost importance.

I am defenseless...
Take up your rifle.
STRIKE ME DOWN.

Then your Jedi training will be complete.

We are the carbon (((they))) want to reduce to zero.

This is the LINE
Everything below this line is now Pajeet POL Red team vs Blue team Spam
--------------------------------------------------------------

Attached: sasdr.png (2139x195, 24.48K)

You sound like an overly emotional person. Take a chill pill.

Democracy doesn't work when people are uneducated on basics of money, science and free speech.

Meds, unironically you're an insane delusional schizo. The temperatures are currently high because we recently exited an ice age.

lol. Exactly how much oil do you think goes into extracting the rare earth metals for building solar and wind? At best you're just exporting your emissions to the third world, ruining your own grid in the process. Also CO2 is good for the plants, we will have bigger harvests and more trees (just compare Europe today to 100 years ago). Nigs will die when fiat fails and the Gibs stop, Germans will realise when Berlin gets blackouts in December that nuclear is the only viable solution until we get fusion. Trees are the automatic carbon capture mechanism

Climate change and ressource depletion are real.

The only people who reject those facts are american conservative.

I just need my XRP to pooomp and then that’s okay

Climate change IS real but is not driven by human activity. Just look at how varied the climate has been during the last millions of years

>no not my heckin aferinos

>Climate change and ressource depletion are real.
C02 is plant food you fucking retard. look up how much food production drops if we go to 300ppm C02.
you fucking morons are going to kill the planet with your carbon sequestration bullshit