I just put $500 in Dogecoin

>elonfaggot tweeted
>it didnt go up
this means this is the bottom for doge. i put in a sell order at a realistic 60 cents. check'em

Attached: Dogecoin_Logo.png (256x256, 35.94K)

based. 23cents incoming

Fuck off elon

Why do you faggots buy something with a limitless supply? 14 million doge are mined everyday. Stop being exit liquidity.

Doge besides the name is more sustainable than btc because of the emissions

It is still a limitless supply. Sell pressure will always outweigh. Always. You are better off buying Shiba at this point desu. Not even trying to shill.
14 million doge, a day.

Inflation still pretty low on it, the names worse

Attached: images-133.png (735x417, 24.97K)

That's a 30 year spread.
None of us give a fuck what happens to us after 20.
This is still stupid.

Long term thinkers, this is going to 10x during the next bull run, whenever it is, yes?

lol, ur poor baby. It seems that u lost all your cash? be wiser and use Streeth.

>Street Art NFTs by world renowned street artists.
>Fully secured personal Vault
>Doxxed KYC Team
>Team of eight with 50+ years of combined experience

i think 6x is more realistic

fuck off

elon: "wouldn't it be funny if DOGE ironically flipped BTC."
OP: "Yyyyyeah! AH HAHAHAHA! I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT COMING! HOLY SHIT, ELON! YOU'RE A MOTHERFUCKING GENIUS! CLEVER AND SHEEYIT! ONGOD I SWEAR! I'M GOING ALL IN! MY PIGGY BANK! ALL IN! IN MY ASSHOLE UNTIL IT BREAKS LIKE THAT DUDE WITH A JAR IN HIS ASS LOLOLOLOL THAT VIDEO WAS FUNNY AND BUSSIN' AF! FR FR

Based OP, Dogecoin is going to be one of the few that make it

>meme coin
you do understand that buys you a make it stack of Precog's IDO?

Attached: Tickr PCOG.png (1550x814, 198.18K)

If the Musk actually purchases twitter, I have no doubt that doge coin will be integrated and utilised as some form of tipping or as the standard payment method for government, business, organisation posts.

you should buy boba inu
tg bobacatbsc
dev of dogecoin billy bought in

Is this
>yes
at the ending of sentences (after a comma and followed by a question mark) a forced meme? This SUCKS, yes?
Either that, a bot or the retardest user since the inception of electricity, yes?

Attached: 1648305517647.gif (320x240, 1.75M)

i never really thought of that. good take

Dogecoin has existed since 2013, your shitty jeet scams you try to shill in every thread won't make it to the end of the year (or month probably|). I think I'll still with Doge

Your choice user, I'll put multiple of that on FLARE when it goes live. An NFT leasing and borrowing marketplace. First of its kind in the crypto space

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12.11K)

>14 million doge a day
14,000,000*0.085=1,190,000
Wow, it's literally nothing.

Attached: 1618317845646.jpg (772x1228, 172.77K)