Luna 2

Binance trading opens in a few hours. what's the plan? dump right away?

Attached: terra luna.jpg (696x464, 71.83K)

DUNMP FOR LUNC!

Attached: 1594859848213.gif (500x373, 346.88K)

hold till $120 per nuLuna

this what will habben. luna dump HARD. lunc pumps HARDER. goodluck

Attached: 1623886136879.jpg (464x314, 38.88K)

Then sell before the rugpull.

I mean if I’m understanding the new hack they are quite literally saying that luna c will be absolutely fucked when everything opens, but I could be a retard.

Attached: 33A54CEF-9029-493A-A693-16DB4146B9AD.png (828x1792, 480.53K)

its the opposite. luna 2.0 is fcked.

BiZ is saying that luna 2 will dump because of what ever hur durr we sell for that but there’s a thread that has 200 replies on here saying that lunac will dump because of the new exploit and the dudes are waiting for the markets to open my man tell me I’m retarded cause I don’t understand.

This guy swears to god it will dump to be completely honest I think both of them are gonna dump hard in a few hours bro.

Attached: E53560ED-9A42-4D54-AFEE-D22D55752462.png (828x1792, 352.39K)

They're both scams. Old Luna didn't get patched and apparently there is a glitch that lets the guy who found that glitch access the liquidity pool. Luna 2.0 is a rugpull waiting to happen.

I hope they dump both so this metaFUD can be over and the real frens can moon.

That which I will to happen will not.
That which I will not to happen shall come to pass.

A lot of people are calling it a ponzi scheme but honestly, I'm not sure Luna 2 even qualifies as being a ponzi scheme:

In a ponzi scheme something is sold that has no fundamental value and it takes off by extraordinarily high initial returns for people who get in early, then the hype builds up and everyone tries to get in and suddenly when people try to sell it all collapses.

Luna 2 on the other hand has the high initial hype, however it doesn't give any return on initial investors, it just collapsed 75% straightaway, and will do further.

At least in a ponzi scheme it's like a game of chance, in and out. This is a straight scam.

Oh yeah I think it’s gonna be a blood bath for lunac and luna 2.0

Attached: D0654993-3A3A-4936-BEF5-C0DDBAE3174C.png (828x1792, 1.11M)

idk im retard too but apparently someone is selling luna classic somehow at 10 cents each one. because someone forgot to update the oracles or whatever shit means that. so this puts in evidence luna 2 is again a shit. so ppl will just dump luna 2 and luna classic was a shit before so nothing has changed so luna 2 is shit and luna classic is shit, but this last one atleast we already knew, and atleast has more gain potential, and people are still in buy frenzy with all this luna shit. SOMEHOW WHATEVER SHIT I SAID. goodluck

Before the glitch, concensus was
>LUNA2 opens in binance
> everyone dumps their luna2 and buy LUNC
>LUNC pumps + burn happens = 0.01-1USD
>GG ezy money
But due to the glitch, the idea that LUNC will get ass raped, has arisen.
I don't know what'll happen, but just in case, I have a decent bag for each shitcoin.
It's a matter of time now.

Yeah Do Kwon knew what he was doing. Axie fixed instead of dump but Do Kwon already was in the process of dumping. If he cared, he could have done what Axie devs did. Now Axie is thriving much better cause of it.

This

Thanks for the insight, honestly this situation is absolutely wild do you guys know how many hours left until everything open? I set a timer but it got yeeted

~40 min

no problem brother, i think its 6 UTC

1 hour 17 minutes

So short mirror then? I hope this shit is legit, if so that’s a Luna like fall and profit…

I have Google tab opened with utc time. Waiting for 6am.

Appreciate it bros honestly I’m in stables right now scared like a bitch if this shit dumps them I’m gonna

Attached: 419CA751-127F-477A-BCC9-5D44C45F2F4C.jpg (546x502, 39.39K)

I figured it had to be like 30-40 minutes left I remember to set a 6 hour timer ages ago

Are we shorting

I am

Serious question. Should I open a short on mirror? Is it going down like Luna did? American, so I don’t think KuCoin can do much more.

short squeeze incoming

I think tonight will be one of the best opportunities to slurp.

Thanks man. I figured, gotta be careful. I don’t wanna jump into shit without careful consideration anymore.

the opposite of whatever you gaslighting shitskins say you're going to do

How far down are we thinking, fellas? Think my $150 could nab me a 10 mil bag?

Where can I market my NFTs and be paid in this LUNA2, without paying any gas fee?

Attached: step12monarchflu.png (1472x768, 1001.65K)

what are the financial implications of me wanting to go on a Stab Kwon Do rampage in Koreatown, Minecraft?

Catching the knife will be difficult desu hard to say, but if you get lucky could be reallllll nice

Sounds about right. Maybe a bit too optimistic imo.
I already got 2M. LUNC price is dumping now, but I'll resist the temptation to swing. I don't want to get the rope.
If you got an extra to buy the dip, do it Any Forumsbro, do it so you can get two lambos. One in red and another in pink.

Just set up a descending ladder of buys, maybe you’ll catch a break. Billion baggers don’t need it to go back up that much, they just need your liquidity, so drop as much down the well as you like, but you may never see it again.

we need the SK bastards pump lunc. kucoin makes a killing... they removed x5 leverage on it. I could have made a few $$$