How is everyone I meet so rich

Everyone I meet is driving a new car, has 6 figure savings, just bought a brand new house. I’m 25 and literally everyone I meet is cashed up yet they work normal office jobs where they don’t get paid over 50k

Attached: 31B68F9C-AB73-461D-BEC2-EA09A0034701.jpg (1536x2048, 337.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

visualcapitalist.com/us-consumer-debt-16-trillion/
businessinsider.com/high-earning-henry-millennials-six-figure-salaries-feel-broke-2021-6?op=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT THE FUCK UP, NOBODY CARES. JESUS.

YOU'RE a RETARD.

I would actually suck the cheese between her toes and eat her shit
I wish I was joking

It's called credit, op. it isn't real.

visualcapitalist.com/us-consumer-debt-16-trillion/

Attached: 1653491811451.png (514x514, 143.29K)

Be happy for them but they’re also probably heavy in debt

I bet her shit tastes like fruit

Cope
Most people are rich.

People don't openly talk about how much savings they have in the bank. That is a sensitive topic for even good friends so you're larping to some degree. Aside from that, you have to understand that most people you meet are saddled with more debt than you could ever imagine. They live beyond their means with new houses, new cars, etc. and no they don't have those savings because, again, no one openly talks about savings like that.

Here's a dose of reality for ya:
businessinsider.com/high-earning-henry-millennials-six-figure-salaries-feel-broke-2021-6?op=1

they all have a 12 inch cock too

Yes Rich, rich in debt.

Heil Satan

seems like a lot of independent girls who are 21 on dating sites have good enough jobs too. like i see a wide range, like the typical office roastie, hr and coordinator jobs but also xray tech, Caterpillar operator, road crew wagie and welders. some of them even wear the work uniform so they can't all be entirely larping

topkek

Attached: volcano shakey.jpg (1024x923, 394.48K)

No one's actually poor it's just a joke we're pulling on you

>tfw im paying a chubby black girl to come to my city so i can suck her toes in a hotel room tonight
bros... i was normal before i came to Any Forums... what did you guys do to me

I’m 26 and see the same thing, new cars, houses, amazing clothes, the most stylish new haircuts, tons of vacations. Meanwhile I’m a mechanical engineer and can’t afford any of that. How do they do it?

that's why you would never get a woman like her, too desperate. have some self respect damn.

Debtmaxxers.

The government unironically rewards their degenerate behavior by inflating away their debts. And fucks over the responsible people that do not go into debt.

Welcome to the moral degeneracy of modern society.

People seriously go deep into debt or chase careers they despise in order to keep up appearances in comparison to their peers. It's pathetic. Most of them aren't even conscious as to WHY they want X despite not being able to afford it.

Attached: 1653873732461.jpg (640x479, 51.04K)

>simping for this 5/10

NGMI

you are whats wrong with the world fucking loser kys