Does thorchain have any interesting coins or is it just a redundant chain?

Does thorchain have any interesting coins or is it just a redundant chain?

Attached: 16591238380389.jpg (712x713, 52.14K)

It’s a DEX chain, sadly they’re one of the only types of crypto that people actually use

>thorchain
>its a DEX chain

What? Almost any fucking crypto is a DEX chain if I'm not wrong

No just the popular ones
Fucking retard

stop posting images of me without permission

binance

binance doesn't even belong to thor lmao

How do you think the blockchain economy works?

I am only interested in finding shitcoins that have not yet pumped, I am not able to invest in anything.

Don't bother, things will dip even more.

You are wrong, look at the current market situation. Things will stabilize.

I'm eating white rice, don't play with my poorfag feelings.

That's the point, its just a small pump... the calm before the storm.

well, if you want to buy cheap tokens to have governance in a good swap that its main token is developed on thorchain, then use Rango, is one of the biggest swaps that supports multichain swaps and has its token launched on the thorchain.

I think is a good idea to buy some tokens from there, because yeah, thorchain is going to be one of the biggest blockchains out there, and investing in a new brand swap like Rango is, to me, seems a good opportunity to have a least some bags saved there doing nothing at least

Rango is the only crosschain in all of THOR that is worthwhile.

>seems a good opportunity to have a least some bags saved there doing nothing at least
This is the worst time to invest, it is very difficult to find good shitcoins that have not yet pumped.

Their gas fees don't convince me at all, everything else is good. It is a very complete DEX.

i hope you die from a urinary tract infection

What's the problem with the gas fees? there's no problem with that. The gas fees that you probably are talking to me about are the gas fees that exist when you swap a coin between blockchains. But if you want to do a transaction on Rango, it will have a low gas fee because it's running on thorchain, and guess what... THORCHAIN HAS PRACTICALLY NO FEES ($0.0018 per transaction if I'm not wrong)

Thanks

You can start by sucking my cock, to see if the saliva from your mouth tears the pores of ribonucleic acid from my cock

You forgot to put at the end of your post ":^)"