It’s so fucking funny how you retards are able to get into stupid shit like it was nothing...

It’s so fucking funny how you retards are able to get into stupid shit like it was nothing, but ignore the actual things and literally just leave it go past your nose, fucking absolute kek, you’re gonna let arties go, don’t you?

Attached: vbHHHH.png (233x217, 6.19K)

i am

>you’re gonna let arties go, don’t you?
What the fuck?

And the point of this thread is?...

>It’s so fucking funny how you retards are able to get into stupid shit like it was nothing
What does all this nonsense have to do with Arties?

THIS, WTF?

Hes talking about a money-laundering platform for art

oh. time to leave then

KEK

>It’s so fucking funny how you retards are able to get into stupid shit like it was nothing
Agreed, you're doing the same shit.

well, if you combine this and blockchains... This is one of the best money launders that anybody could ever develop kek

Today's shills are disgustingly weird, still I agree. Arties is a good project ironically, real art made by real recognized artists. It will have its success.

>Today's shills are disgustingly weird
brainless people wanting to make a thread, coherence can never be found.

I don't like that they are trying to make themselves look good by making artwork of famous NFTs, they should stick to their own formula which is already very successful.

That's what Arties does, if I'm not mistaken. Hmmmm, imagine the lot of colombians and mexicans that are buying arts from Voka right now KEK

The collaborations that arties is currently doing are based.

oh so are we larping as fine gentleman?
maahaaaa yess siir you want a Chateau Cheval Blanc 1947 with your painting nft to go?? want me to bring it to your limusine?

>Today's shills are disgustingly weird

what do you mean with that? kek

Maahaaaa goodsir you have found me well and in goodhealth. I sip therefore i post.

Pass that shit, I'm thirsty and I want to drink somethang

Money laundering yessirr

see chen
open thread
post chen
leave thread

Attached: 1500352071121.gif (413x550, 94.42K)