Don't make me ask twice

Drop your projects that have:
1. NOT YET LAUNCHED
2. ARE NOT VC'D

no exit liquidity shills, and no hopium fags.

Attached: point.png (385x324, 57.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

megaweapon.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really? nothing?

PEEXELS on twatter

Based white male devs no VC. Been building for months. Project is ready for launch, just needs community support.

Attached: 515922A6-588F-4EB0-8C54-88948F3E4372.jpg (1280x783, 172.28K)

>PEEXELS
that's pretty neat, what sort of community presence is there? i'm not much on nft's but a good community can send them flying for sure

WEAPON

Everyone here is retarded though so they ignore my shilling. All tokens circulating, fair launched, no VC. Game not out yet. NFTs about to launch. Picrel is a sample they just put out in their discord.

Attached: IMG_20220531_005404_451.jpg (594x658, 36.83K)

>WEAPON
give me better deets, i can't find shit about this project user

You asked for it haha

Telegram/discord/Twitter links are available there.

The game:
There are some trailers available on the website. Gameplay looks similar to a battle royal, and style is heavily minecraft inspired. Players bet their tokens against each other in a match. Looks like a real game, not clicker phone game tcg bs.

The token:
10/10 buy/sell tax. 2% of this goes to stakers (nearly 70% staked rn). Stakers are paid in ETH (no token supply inflation).The rest goes to game dev/marketing etc.
10MM total supply, mktcap is about 9 mil at the moment. Pumped to 50 mil when staking released, before this gay Bobo market. As I said nft is about to launch. Sales from nfts will be used to buy and burn the token.

Attached: IMG_20220517_070552_649.jpg (1200x675, 135.5K)

$shitzu on the aurora network

what's the rundown here?

pretty neat, i don't care too much to play the eth game though. a bit too high stakes for my taste.

I have a guaranteed 5x'er. But I can't tell you all or else it would ruin my accumulating. Sorry frens.

Attached: 1651374741085.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

i beg of you my bastard, the village is crying in hunger

true community coin, 576m full supply in circulation, no tax, no devs, was created by solid team but gave to the community, reminds me of dogecoin. Like its under 1/10 of a penny and if it hits 576m mc (very doable) each coin would be 1$.
Its less than 2 months old, I didnt get in initally, but it ran up to 2m mc in 1 week then bobo market dragged it down a good80-90%, thats where i got in and I think it could be a massive play down line, I think biz should claim a coin just like this one....no bs dev taxing, no private sale wale bs,
go check the top holders on SHITZU contract on CMC page very few whales and evenly distrubuted.

So in short, SHITZU is the first meme coin on the Aurora network (ETH scaling solution)
where they left it to the community, with a solid contract, fair launch, no devs, no tax, no gas.
-576,000,000 in full circulating supply
marketcap currently around 316k
-built by solid team and left to community
on a new and scalable green network
-first meme coin, cute dog, potential mass appeal
-no tax,no gas, perfect coin for people to trade when steam picks up

btw its green too, NEAR and AURORA should scale nicely in future with the climate schtick theyre gonna beat everyone with. This little green doge should go far in the future, its got a nice little buzz rn just needs time.

sorry for sloppy writing, enjoy the gem

Attached: $shitzu.png (224x202, 63.35K)

salmoncube

Attached: pokedx.jpg (1400x817, 122.03K)

Otto is my best chance to 10x my investment this year. Everything is okay with it. a blockchain project with a very solid team of devs behind it

Flare might be launching next month, and it could be the biggest project in the nft and metaverse space for a long while

DUSK

has already launched, looks vc'd to me.

neat drop, pass some more info brother

anyone competing with pancake swap at this point is retarded

no idea how to even invest in this

neat, i don't like eth / eth scaling solutions though.

>neat, i don't like eth / eth scaling solutions though.
>i don't like money
Why are you here?

its on testnet, mainnet and apps not launched yet. no VC'd at all look deeper

to get invested in something that has a future, early. i don't buy into etherium long term honestly, or even mid term really. merge is definitely going to be a black swan

PrecogFinance (tickr PCOG)

Attached: ddcv.jpg (224x225, 4.04K)

the actual token is on etherium at the moment, and you have to buy it to stake.