Market is driving me fucking nuts, I’m about to lose my house due to poor financial decisions...

Market is driving me fucking nuts, I’m about to lose my house due to poor financial decisions, so I need at least one last chance, what do you have?

Attached: hotdog.jpg (1536x2048, 321.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fast_food_restaurant_chains
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using a screw to fasten a hotdog to a tree and not just nailing it

>Market is driving me fucking nuts
Theoretically, good times are ahead for the market.

I don't trust empty promises.

That sausage will make a beautiful sausage butterfly.

did you miss it?

Attached: Nf.jpg (412x412, 11.62K)

>I’m about to lose my house due to poor financial decisions
you invested in LUNA, right?

So disgustingly rich, and so ugly.

The wallet kills the gallantry.

Yes, in fact it can already be seen in price increases in general.

BUY AMC its at around 13 a share, probably going to squeeze this or next week.

The market is coming back to life op, it's your chance to use Rango to slurp the cheapies.

i consider myself highly degenerate but never would i gamble my house, nor would i gamble cash that was set aside for monthly payments (tho I would never buy a house with a mortgage, not when I am very familiar with how the ratata operates) get it together grouch

>it's your chance to use Rango to slurp the cheapies.
I was thinking of using DEX alternatives like Rango to slurp the dip while I can, as the market is about to come back.

if you couldn't make it during the easiest bull market in history (2009-2021), where literally everything went up, then you should run away from the markets and never look back. we're unlikely to ever see a period like that again, where not only did everything go up, but the shittiest assets went up the most.

It's a good idea if you think about it, Rango has easy access to basically all current blockchains.

UNISWAP

Well... You can play dementia, and say that your debt is a lie, and that it is all a fake past.

You have to protect your fortress!

Attached: 30demaio5.png (896x576, 311.03K)

its not, its going to dip harder this time.

>so I need at least one last chance, what do you have?
Burguer King, McDonalds, Wendy's, Chipotle... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fast_food_restaurant_chains

unironically what op needs