Be me

>be me
>be a digital artist that specializes in retro, dark and synthwave
>barely earn enough to cope (live) bc not well known
>thinking of retiring and getting a job at costco or something
>not meeting the requirements bc never had a real job
>listens to The Midnight and draws Tony Montana driving to the horizon

Attached: 984732363432.png (346x364, 223.56K)

I'm not donating any crypto to you fyi

so... what you want us to tell you to rope or

yeah obviously thats why he came here with the sob story

If you wanna invest like goddamn Buffet, you have to use SparkWorld.

>Solves the whitelisting and randomized minting problem for NFT drops
>Fair Prediction Launches
>Full Transparency
>KYC Team

lol just tell me whaT TO DO BRO

Get online courses on AWS/Azure (digitalcloud is a good one). Get a couple of certs (they are $150/each but worth every penny when looking for a job)
Learn a little bit of python+bash scripting

$60k-90k to start

You just need a college degree.

Then you find a real job.

Attached: 30demaio4.png (1216x1088, 1.03M)

just work part time and cut rent costs somehow and keep grinding art if you really believe you're amazing at it, otherwise you probably shouldnt waste your time

Attached: 2727236363212.jpg (650x432, 22.31K)

Sell your shit on arties when it drops, they say they wanna do their valuable fine art nft whatever but their things are recolored monkeys so i bet you have a fair chance there?

how easy is this to do for someone stuck in a shitty backbreaking trade job to get into?
>asking for retarded 25 year old swim

I would give it 2-6 months if you manage to put ~6hrs a week learning it. It will be very hard in the beginning but take notes of what you learn.
If you do decide to try it out, try to be consistent and put in at least some time every week. Don't beat yourself up if you skip because you're too tired - it happens.
The reason it pays so well is because the learning curve is steep in the beginning.
Start with aws cloud practitioner from digitalcloud, i think the course is around $40 bucks. It will be hard, but tough it out. As a trade worker you know that nothing worthwhile comes without struggle

Godspeed user

Attached: 1633297220664.gif (1027x731, 111.17K)

sorry little buddy, "artists" lost when photoshop became a thing. i still have a painting my dad's nigger friend painted for me when i was a kid and I've had it my whole life and always admire it when i walk past it. i have 0 interest in digital shit.

if you want to make money as an artist buy some canvas and learn how to paint properly. not right click > fill area

Get a job at a temp service to get some experience, and quit acting like being a starving artist is unusual. One of my millionaire friends got his dream job through Kelly Temporary Services, but he was/is a loan officer.

Don't give up just yet; I believe in you bro.

Yeah, don't give up.

Attached: step0.png (1472x640, 464.77K)

Make a female vtuber model

fire whoever writes this inorganic shit kek

Post your work

Also consider getting a part time job. I am in a similar situation and the experience of working full time was soul crushing. Motivated me more than ever to make it as an artist. I’m not even lazy, I would love a hard manual labor job that requires a lot of moving or lifting. But I wound up with a job at Amazon doing literal sweatshop work for 10 hrs a day doing nothing but packing boxes. Quit a few weeks ago. I started off part time and it was a lot more manageable to spend time on my artwork after a shift. But full time it’s literally impossible. Not enough time in the day, and on your days off you just wanna rest for your body to recover.

Look for a part time job to supplement your income. Check daily at Amazon, they offer part time jobs for warehouse associates all the time and it’s piss poor easy to get hired. There’s no interview, everything is automated. They don’t check for prior experience either.

You should refrain from speaking on topics you know nothing about. “Right click + fill”, because digital artists draw with a mouse? Digital art is more profitable than trad has ever been, and no, laundering schemes don’t count. Only people buying trad art are hippies and old lady’s looking for something to hang on their wall. Photoshop doesn’t allow shitty artists to make good art, the top tier digital artists are just as skilled as any of the old masters. Many of them can paint and draw traditionally but choose to do digital due to the profit and toolset that digital art provides.

>be a digital artist that specializes in retro, dark and synthwave
your specialty is aping the worst garbage of the 80s? lmao

thanks for the advice fren. i am kinda retarded so i don’t know if i will be able to pull it off but fuck. i’m so tired of doing this hard ass job for 20 bucks an hour

Attached: 5BC13EA5-35A5-45CF-9A05-EEF76C8826BD.jpg (743x1024, 113.58K)

>a digital artist
lmfao if you can't create real physical art, go fuck yourself you're not an artist you're a faggot that clicks a mouse.

Attached: a65.jpg (740x960, 599.8K)

God you are so fucking delusional. No digital artists are as good as the "old masters". Just kill yourself you fucking retarded art major zoomer.

Also OP, post your best work so we can see what we're working with.