I’m certainly disappointed at the fact that you absolute fucktards really think mandatory KYC projects are “not...

I’m certainly disappointed at the fact that you absolute fucktards really think mandatory KYC projects are “not bad” even when you should know ((((they)))) are trying to control you, fucking kek, good luck with sublime

Attached: agNM6M.jpg (751x684, 93.14K)

no one is thinking that

>good luck with sublime
good luck getting into debt?

>when you should know ((((they)))) are trying to control you
Don't they control aspects of your life already?

AAVE already has those benefits that Sublime is trying to sell us, why should we trust a new project?

OP is a schizo who thinks he's being watched while taking a shit, don't listen to him.

80% of Any Forums summarized.

No one believes in kyc, kys.

Attached: 6bRFm.jpg (346x401, 29.18K)

Sublime starts you off by giving you loans with no need to be doxxed at first, the more you use your loans, the bigger they will be and the more profit you will make when you borrow them.

>No one believes in kyc, kys.
I believe

Attached: 1604938298394.jpg (1280x1275, 137.88K)

I’m so tired of these shit tier Any Forums schizo threads on Any Forums

Vergil would never believe in anyone user

sounds too easy, but i bet there's some scam scheme somewhere

So its a crypto bank made by niggers

me too, everyone likes to sound cool in this shit board.

Luna is at 10 usd and I didn't invest when it was worth 0.001 usd, I want to die.

Everyone in the Brave/BAT threads thinks that. Cope about it all the time.

Attached: hoyahoyaheyyy.png (634x676, 430.42K)

I would not at all like to be doxxed in exchange for money that I will not be able to invest because I will spend it all on bad investments.

Shut the fuck up, I dont even use lending platforms but AAVE is probably better than that shit

People don't know just how easy is for other people to track you down and find your personal info/data.

I think Equilibrium will be a better place to interact with because it will feature all core DeFi features in a platform.

Governor DAO= anonymous Proof of Existence without KYC. TOTAL supply is only 3 MILLION, btw.

Use your brain, any fed currency in crypto form is going to require wallets with this, so either invest in the wallet control token and make bank now, or not and gain nothing currently. Reminder people give away their personal info for coupons, so this is a way for the wise to make maximum money off the government for once, I already got what I need, hope others in this chat do as well.