Do you guys think virtual lands are a scam? If so...

Do you guys think virtual lands are a scam? If so, why is there people willing to pay thousands of dollars for that shit?

Attached: FNaofha09b3263467.jpg (720x473, 77.08K)

>Do you guys think virtual lands are a scam?
it is, and youre retarded for asking that question too

>If so, why is there people willing to pay thousands of dollars for that shit?
Cause they're getting conned

its a ponzi

>Do you guys think virtual lands are a scam?
Are you talking about the metaverse?

It's not a scam, it's a fairly new business concept that I find a lot of flaws with at the moment.

its the best business for zoomer retards to waste their money and time

Wow, you are smart user. Congratulations.

>why is there people willing to pay thousands of dollars for that shit?
because it is an investment, in theory you should earn much more than what you initially invested in the project.

I’ve recently read the novel Snow Crash, and am now highly considering buying virtual real estate. If the metaverse turns out like how the author imagined it, (he coined the term metaverse) it will likely be very profitable to own a good spot in cyber town.
Only thing is that right now there are multiple different metaverses, so it’s a tough call on which one to invest in. In the book it’s one singular realm

>bought rebase lands
>cant sell because they changed their name for the 8th time

Attached: 0011.gif (250x228, 27.41K)

>in theory
that theory falls shatteringly from the sky on your head when you realize that you spent thousands of dollars on a piece of virtual junk that is good for nothing.

>bought rebase lands
rebase is a copy of pokemon go, which is actually quite good because it generates a success among web 2 and web 3 people (we all liked that shitty game) but my question is. investing in such expensive lands is worth something? are there real profits?

>passive income
>geominting
>sale of exclusive nfts
>land rentals
>sales of nfts within lands

those are basically the earnings you can get with rebase, honestly it seems to me a good long term investment. as long as you bet that their community will be alive in time.

>If so, why is there people willing to pay thousands of dollars for that shit?
I don't think those exist...

>as long as you bet that their community will be alive in time.
I don't think so user, pokemon go's fame died in less than a year.

that's bullshit, it's still full of idiots who play the game and keep updating it

KEK so these fuckin estrogen consumers would be trespassing property for NFTs?

is this true?

yes, and they would also meet my killer pitbull to welcome them

Its disgusting bro, why does everyone here have shit for brains, even for this site, this is on another level of retardation

It's a scam because it's entirely fungible. In order to have any value on the internet, you need a userbase. To get a userbase, you need to have some kind of appeal that draws people to your site, even if it's literally a stop watch web app. There is nothing inherent with rebase lands or any other digital lands that makes users want to visit them, and there is no reason you would pick rebase over any other virtual "real estate".