When binance resumes LUNC 20x leveraged trading in 10 minutes, the price it will rise up.. rise.. like.. like a storm...

When binance resumes LUNC 20x leveraged trading in 10 minutes, the price it will rise up.. rise.. like.. like a storm, as if you were the thunder god himself

Attached: win.png (489x399, 290.81K)

my digits say you're full of shit

Why?

Mine say you're good Spaniard but you're not that good

Watch is rise up! RISE into the ass of ELVES!

Because we're going to make it. Listen to me. Learn from me. I wasn't the best because I made it quickly, I made it because CZ loved me. So user, we shall make it together and have based adventures. And the great whore shall suckle us until we are fat and happy and can suckle no more and when enough men have been liquidated, perhaps then, we shall make it.

Attached: proximo.png (433x437, 308.24K)

didnt read

That's enough for the provinces but not for Rome.

No, why will 20x on binance make the price go up?

fuuck getting cucked by kuckkoin rn

Why did this happen?

Check the charts. I was correct. But let me explain... a long time ago the emperor, CZ, presented me with a green candle, a symbol of your freedom from waging, he touched me on the shoulder and I was free.

What kind of spaz takes out a leverage on something like LUNC?

Attached: calledit.png (192x218, 7.05K)

LUNC leveraged niggers really exist. just rope ffs

ye but why

Attached: 1653958742798.jpg (500x500, 102.46K)

I DID NOT SAY I KNEW CZ I SAID HE TOUCHED ME ON THE SHOULDER ONCE.

Ok. So how long until i can sell lunac at $1?

Based chink

When LUNA trading begins in several hours, noblemen shall sell their airdrops and plunge them into more 20x trading and the candle shall continue to rise.

Wtf….

Timed the pump down to the minute

how about cope

Attached: 1652432160616.jpg (377x377, 37.73K)

You shall win your freedom user

Attached: PROX.png (350x350, 210.85K)

>If you're very good, tomorrow night I'll tell you the story of the LUNA investors who were betrayed by those closest to them, by their own CEO. Do Kwon whispered in dark corners and went out late at night and conspired and conspired with the validators but the post-crash investors knew Do was up to something. They knew something was amiss with LFG's busy little bitcoins. And one night they tweeted at Do and they looked at him and said, "Tell me what you've been doing with LFG's busy little bicoins or we shall strike down those dearest to you. You shall watch as we bathe in TFL's blood." And the investors were heartbroken. The missing bitcoins had wounded them more deeply than anyone else could ever have done. And what do you think happened then, Lucius?

>I don't know, uncle.

>CZ burned everything.

Attached: SK Auditor Interviewing DK.jpg (480x270, 17.39K)

I will hold through the night

In 4 hours and 30 minutes the pump will continue. This was but a taste.

If this shit really pumps and makes me wealthy I'm dming the short hair Brazilian tomboy and telling her how I feel

Checked, ty based user

Attached: 1653921902501.png (1290x1399, 1.36M)

Checked back

if I get dubs we're ngmi

Defeated.

Attached: cz.png (781x585, 593.53K)

get rekt

I bought a 10m lunch suicide stack and ain't selling until $1

TRIPS FOR WE ARE NGMI.