She's "Coming for crypto"

She thinks she "dunks on people" on twatter. The worst kind of smug twat ever. Discuss.

Attached: image (2).png (1214x1224, 838.86K)

>discuss seething about a random foid that will/has hit the wall
no

>I am coming for her
>Where ever she is, I will be there
>There is no escape

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (514x335, 215.19K)

Bitches like this only hold back innovation.
It is why billionaires tell you to surround yourself with people that will support you or your idea.
Meanwhile people like OP's pic just try to put you down every time something goes wrong.

reported you fucking faggot. i don't care if i get warned / banned, you should be gassed for posting this shit

>software engineer
javascript technician?

The only thing that smug face coming for is my thick juicy meat

Attached: 1652974879262.jpg (574x726, 97.18K)

Literally nobody on Earth cares what this girl thinks. Nobody reads this shit.

I know. It really must hurt to know the party will end someday.

Crypto is a goddamned sham and it will be regulated to the moon and back very, very soon.

Sensible journalists like her are just helping us get there faster.

that's a pic of you

that’s a man

Attached: 1650911304046.jpg (540x675, 245.05K)

really user? that's the best you can do? maybe you should just you know... go back.

>veteran Wikipedia editor

Why is tech and STEM so full of these people. Woman probably raised upper middle class minimum, benefits more from nepotism than 99% of people in the world then spends her waking time complaining about privilege and crypto as if every whitey male is some con artist heir to a cotton plantation. Literal grifter

Attached: wk.jpg (717x433, 62.37K)

>write some shitty blog no one cares about
>thrust onto the international stage for having tits
Journalism.

>I know. It really must hurt to know the party will end someday.

>Crypto is a goddamned sham and it will be regulated to the moon and back very, very soon.

>Sensible journalists like her are just helping us get there faster.

>reddit spacing

Attached: 8B5F9AB2-9E17-4E53-9E4F-B5E5E3153AC1.jpg (760x1185, 111.36K)

>shes cumming

>t. trash developer

>(((sensible)))

Ok Molly
You can stop posting on biz now

well on one hand she's linking back to crypto news sites which can increase ad revenue for them kek

Attached: 1653918640493.png (573x562, 599.52K)

>software engineer
>all she does is blog
I have yet to meet a single woman who can write code as well as man. Back in college all the girls in stem just go the guys in their groups or their bf's to do their work for them.
I sat though a 400 level operating systems class and my team had a girl who had never once used C despite an intro to C class was a prereq to the class.
I will never trust a woman with any kind engineering task outside of engineering excuses and false rape accusations.

Attached: 4RL-FB.jpg (2560x2097, 1.19M)