JP MORGAN FILLING FOR BANKRUPTCY TOMMOROW

ITS REAL
>inb4 source
>inb4 fake and gay

Attached: 1604974668725s.jpg (249x245, 3.11K)

source
fake and gay

Attached: 1653889245363.jpg (500x328, 48.4K)

t. senior executive here
like to scroll Any Forums to get a feel of what the retards and retail goy are doing

huge if true

So buy gold?

nothing will survive this nuke

i never do this stuff but

if dubs it's real

The government has been mining asteroids and dumping on your ass for years. Military and NASA tech is ahead of consumer tech by decades thanks to AI.

meds. now.

Profit billions every year.
Own the markets.
Fed and central bank backing bailouts.
Stop larping Raj

Ok OP, how can I profit from this?

buy yuan and ruble

>nothing will survive
>yuan and ruble

It takes 10 seconds to look up JPM's Q1 results to see that they had over $8 billion in profit.

Theres no fucking way. Its literally way too big to fail.

Ok just ignore what they are openly showing off to the world their capabilities. Don't question what this could do for space mining it's not happening even though they've been spotted descending and ascending over and over like they are transporting something. And the precious metals has been suppressed by some inisible market force like there's more supply than we are mining. Weird how they are so much fudding of crypto too. Don't think about it you fucking retard slave.

Attached: nasaairforce.jpg (1280x720, 41.86K)

Not saying op isn't a larping faggot, but why would that make a difference. They just collude w/ us gov and 'oops we lost all that somewhere mumble mumble, nothing left'.

Who's this Al guy I keep reading about? Seems like he's some kind of genius contributing to all kinds of things

>"MIKE, GET MIKE ON THE PHONE!"
Shineburg stumbles into the room, out of breath
>"Why the fuck did you activate the FED siren, boss? Why are you phoning Bloomberg?"
Bernstine looks at Shineburg with a hollow trillion dollar stare
>"Somebody created an unsolicited, unsourced Any Forums thread about the bankruptcy tomorrow. We're trying to figure out who the FUCK leaked!"
Shineburg's face instantly shrivels; too fast for the skindisguise to adjust to the repile's realization.
His foam-like nose splits down the middle, revealing shimmering dark-green scales underneath with no blood or sign of a wound.
>"But our plan was foolproof... nobody could of known except the..."
The realization dawns on their faces.
The senior executive.
Tomorrow, he would suffer an unfortunate family murder-suicide.

Somewhere tomorrow, a random shitposter completely making shit up on Any Forums with no rhyme or reason will watch the news and witness the complete and utter unraveling of JP Morgan, thinking to himself
>"huh"

shoulda let those fuckers, goldman, and the rest go down the first time instead of hatchetting Lehman brothers as a sacrifice to the money gods.

My dad works for Nintendo, and he said BTC will be $69k tomorrow too.

Attached: Pretty-Cool.gif (400x346, 2.23M)

Why the fuck would mining asteroids be a need of any type?

That’s like inviting 100 hookers over and only ever seeing 50 of them and 50 are just somewhere in your mansion and you didn’t even know they came over.

Just absurd.

Precious minerals that are otherwise rare on earth. Asteroids are full of gold, platinum, and other metals that make them worth the cost to mine. Those precious metals have practical usages in technology.

Al Borland

If they can fly with such a craft, then they can replicate… hence can replicate those metals.

Otherwise your comment is formally declaring the technology somewhat exists to fly anti grav but isn’t yet powerful enough or AI/ML isn’t good/fast enough to position molecules for replication via frequency.

So it’s either or.