I Wage in the hood

Sometimes there are these beauties age 18 :)
They look like fucking Tyra Banks the model with beautiful tits and skins and fucking hazel eyes
Dirt poor eating Philly cheese steak with fries
She was missing a dolla so her cute lil dumbass ran back to her governmental housing
Came back huffing and puffing

So cute
I want to save her one day

Attached: 65F742AF-2CD4-49B0-A2C3-CBFEB324294A.jpg (250x250, 4.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HGqZeqhtYBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there was a cute white trash chick from the mountains I considered saving but her teeth were all fucked up

Is this a song lmao

if not, OP should write a song about her

>She was missing a dolla so her cute lil dumbass ran back to her governmental housing
>Came back huffing and puffing
Implying they would come back with your money

How do I get a nubian queen gf in australia?

Attached: 1523342676729.jpg (720x552, 41.36K)

Lmfao now that u say it this could be a rap frfr

You leave Australia. Don't you dare import a nigger.

Tyra banks is mad ugly. I have banged a hotter black chick from harvard.

I was at a strip club sexy ebony 21 years old totally into me. Bought her patron at the bar gave me few free lap dances and sucked her tits and rubbed her clit threw her panties. We have a date planned for later this week. Honestly getting fine blacks way easier than white women.

Based black queen enjoyer.

Attached: 1649230100274.png (759x800, 327.31K)

I hear you have abbo cuties passed out in the streets from huffing gasoline. Nubian enough?

blacks are disgusting unless they look like Cherokee D Ass. Ill stick with White women and latinas

niggers are a white man's pleasure toy

Low T beta white boy cant handle the primordial BLVCK goddess. Stick with your mail order chinks who have a body that looks like a teenage boy.

ever get one that looks like brittney amber?

Attached: FJPABjvXIAYcEsd.jpg (1106x1792, 188.76K)

ariana grande is about as black as im gonna go

Attached: FSbTP0fVUAAZvWs.jfif.jpg (716x674, 59.72K)

>he cute

>saving
>can't pay for her teeth to be fixed

Same user I sometimes see these beautiful negress, that I wanna fuck. But a part of knows they've taken BBC and probably have a black vagina anyways.

I got your vibes playa, sit tight.
youtu.be/HGqZeqhtYBs

You know their booties must smell and that’s what I’m looking for. Bless me black queen. Inshallah.